ONE

"Is so good to have all of you here, together,in this special day.Rhaenyra,my child,now you are the Queen,wearing the crown,and sitting on the Iron Throne from now on.The house of the dragon can not be powerful if it is not united,and I'm afraid that time has separated us.You will have to learn again how to love eachother,please."Viserys Targaryen spoked softly,watching everyone who was sitting at the table.The Targaryen siblings looked at eachother,with curious,and why not even happy eyes.Rhaenyra was the Queen now.As she deserved.Daenera was bored of this conversation.Yes,she was happy for her mother,but why was she forced to stay here with this people? Especially that drunken usurper cunt of a prince,Aegon.Why didn't her mother burn him together with Alicent?She will never know.

Rhaenyra watched her daughter as she took a goblet of wine from a servant.Daenera looked at her mother for a response if she could take it or not.She nodded her head in approvement.Daenera smiled at her mother.She took her goblet and took a sip.Dornish wine,she thought.The dornish wine was the most sweet wine in Westeros.She looked at the faces around the table just to see the one-eyed prince intensely staring at her.She freezed.Daenera didn't know exactly why he was looking at her like that.Maybe because he didn't see me in a long time,she told herself and continue to drink her wine.

Daenera wondered how old Armond should be now.She had to recognise that he was a handsome man ,even with his lost eye.She would say that his lost eye made him looking even more masculine.She looked just for a second at him just to see Aemond still staring and smirking at her.

At her surprise,Healeana stood up. "I would like to toast for my dear niece,Daenera.We didn't see eachother for so long,and I have to say that my mind and heart were missing the good old days we used to had togheter.Now that we are reunited, I really wish that we could spend our days together,as we did when we were young.You grown up now,you are a woman.A very beautiful woman.",she smiled looking down at her niece."Your words are too sweet,auntie,and I thank you for the good words you just spoke.I would love to spend out time togheter again.I missed you very much,more than I could explain."Daenera spoked in a low voice."But I'm afraid that Gods changed me to be a very... different person from who I was in the past,as the ladies would often say....The Rouge Princess they call me.A good name I suppose.",she smiled to herself.

"May I ask why are the ladies of the court calling you like that,my dear?"Alicent asked, waiting for a respone."I'm afraid that Dany is quite... impredictibile in front of the high lords who camed for her hand.She already refused them all,as Ser Eryk Cargyll told me.Daenera didn't even want to hear them."her mother said,smiling at Alicent.Daenera smiled as she approved."Why would you do that?You are the most beautiful lady at the court and you could marry any lord you wish,and live with him in a castle,and-"she was interrupted by Dany:"I'm sorry to disappoint you, grandma,but I will not marry anyone,because I do not wish to get married.Mother told me that I will chose whoever I want to be my husband.And believe me, I will not choose a man who barely has teeth in his mout or a child."she affirmed quickly,getting soft laughing from her mother and father.

"If you don't want to marry, then I will respect your decision,sweet girl.It seems to be that you are like your father, aren't you?",Viserys asked looking from Daenera to Daemon.He smiled.Oh,sweet,sweet Dany,what will you do alone in this cruel world,if you are going to be protected by a husband?,he asked himself,not daring to speak it loud to upset her dear niece.

Thoughts?