TWO

Daenera walked in the deep night that was approaching to King's Landing.She didn't wear anything to stop anyone to recognise her,but Dany didn't care.She wanted to see what King's Landing had to offer in most of the nights.She shared looks with a lot of people,who were shocked to see the princess out so late.She would have troubles in the morning.

She walked through witches,drunk men,and a whole bunch of people.Not a very good presentation of the city.

She wanted to drink something,so she stooped at one of the mens who were selling wine.She took a goblet."Four golden dragons.It is the most expensive wine in Westeros,princess.Would you help a poor man like me live?"he asked softly,a devilish smirk growing on his face."Um...I do not have any money,but I will speak to the queen-"she got interrupted by a cold, unfamiliar voice."I will pay for her.",Daenera turned and saw a man as tall as her father,but he had a hoodie on his head, making him unrecognisable.He firmly took her hand,and guide her to an empty corner.She was terrified.Who was this man?she thought,drops of sweating appearing on her forehead.

"I must thank you for your generosity,my lord,but why did you do that,and...who are you?"she asked,her back pushing hard against the cold wall,like she wanted to disappear in it and never see the light of the day again."I'm not a lord....my dear niece."Aemond took his cape down, reveling his face."Uncle...Were you following me?"

"A lonely princess,walking through the scary night in King's Landing.Do you know how many men would kill you for some gold,or how many men whould rip you?"he asked firmly,his tall shadow covering her tiny little body."I must admit that I knew the risks before getting out of the castle."her voice was low,quite terrified for what the consequences of her actions might be,a thing she never cared before.Her uncle's eyepatch was gone,his scar covering his once angelic face.

"Yet you still decided to go alone in this shit of a city, didn't you,princess?"Aemond lowered his head,so he can be enough close to whisper into her ear.Dany's cheeks started to fill with blood, turning them red."I did.",she remained calm,even if her head was full of the image in front of her.Aemond with his two hands on each side of her head,blocking her way out.Daemon would kill him if he saw."Could we go back to the castle,please?"she asked Aemond,a smirk appearing on his face."Where's the fiercely girl the ladies were speaking of so nervously? Where's the Rouge Princess?It seems to be that you are just a scred,little innocent girl,who thinks she is brave.But,look at you.You seem scared.",Aemond said softly.

"I am not scared,uncle.I just want to go back into my chambers."she affirmed."Are you tired?"Aemond asked her,with a strange sparke in his eye."No."

"Then come with me.",Aemond took her hand, guiding her into the heart of the city."Where are we going?"Daenera asked with sort of excitement running through her viens.Aemond didn't respond,he just continue walking with her hand in his.