TEN

Dany was sad.She was staying in her chambers, thinking of all the reasons why Aemond wouldn't want to marry  her.Was she too ugly? Wasn't she obeying him enough?Did he have another lover?

Aemond tried to find her a match in these days,and didn't talk to her that much as usual.Why?

If he wanted to marry her,then he would go to Daemon and ask for her hand.But Dany now mist convince herself that this agressive, manipulative man who apparently stole her heart doesn't love her.Or so she thought.

She went in the gardens,her usual spot to meet with Rebecca.She waited for her,reading a book."Rebecca.",she smiled, watching the black haired girl rising her head from her book."Princess."

"I told you to call me Dany,Becca.We are friends,right?And gou are going to be my lady-in-waiting,so...",she got interrupted."Lady-in-waiting?What?", Rebecca's face fall off as the information reached to her ears."You heard me.I'll talk to my mother."Rebecca dropped the book out of her hand and hugged Daenera."This is a honor,Dany.But,why?"

"I need a person as faithful as you in my life.You seem a true friend.Do you want to be my lady-in-waiting?",Dany stupidly asked."Of course I want! Nothing could make me happier!Thank you Dany!", Rebecca hugged her again.

"You should take the book from the ground.Tobias won't appreciate it.",Dany smiled."Of course."

Rebecca took the book from the ground and took Dany's elbow,and started walking."You look sad.What happened?", Rebecca asked her."Nothing.",she responded coldly."Come on, I know you are sad.Please tell me.", Rebecca almost begged.

Dany sighed."Do you think I'm not good enough?",she asked her,tears starting appearing in her eyes."What?What do you mean?Good enough?", Rebecca was shocked."Why do you think Aemond does not want to marry me?Am I too ugly?Am I bad?"

Dany started crying."Stop it.Please.You are the most beautiful women in all the Seven Kingdoms and a very kind amd good person.If he doesn't see that,then he doesn't deserve you.",Rebecca tried to consolidate her friend.

"You don't understand,Becca.I want him.Like a woman wants a man.I want him to be my husband,and care his sons in my belly.I desire him."Dany couldn't believe what she just said either.

"I just...I think I'm going into a brothel and-",she got interrupted."Don't.Do not go there.You really wish to lost your virtue to a man you do not know and love?Your virtue is the most important thing you have as a woman.When you marry,the virtue is like a gift for your husband,because he is the first man who touches you.Please, Dany,do not go there.Listen to me."

Dany hugged Rebecca while she cried on her shoulder."Do you know how it is to love someone who doesn't love you back?",Dany asked."Shh, it's okay.I'm here,stop crying.",Rebecca said.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."