FIFTEEN

It was around midnight when Aemond decided to take Dany back at the castle.Not like he even cared about the others.He got to Tobias,who was already drunk,dancing and giggling with Rebecca."I will go with Daenera back at the castle.You guys can stay,but it's quite late for her.",he pointed at Rebecca.

Instead of Tobias,Rebecca spoke:"We will stay.Thank you,my prince.",she bowed her head,as Aemond did the same and took Dany's hand."Come."

Dany turned her face to Aemond.Shr felt dizzy because of the alcohol."Oh, come on,Aemond! Let's have some fun!",she tried to stop Aemond."It's to late,sweet Dany.You are going to be tired in the morning.",he said, squeezing her hand."Alright,alright...But,can we go in your chambers?I want to sleep with you...",as she said that,Aemond laughed."Of course you can."

They left Tobias and Rebecca in the local.Dany forgot about them."Perhaps we should go when morning comes to our dragons.I am wishful for a ride,what do you think?"Aemond asked Daenera,as they were approaching to the castle."Sounds good.",her voice was full of happiness.When they got at the gate,Ser Eryk Cargyll stopped them."Who are you?"both Dany and Aemond had their hood on the head.They didn't say a word,but Dany was leaved in shock when Eryk spoke to her:"Your mother wants to see you,princess.And you,my prince.",his words were like a dagger.

That was the moment they knew they were caught."I-,but how?Please Erys,tell me you are joking!",she started crying,and Aemond went to hug her."I am not, I'm afraid.Let me guide you.Dany sobbed as Aemond tried not to punch Eryk in the face.How couldn't he know that someone might follow them?

When they got in the front of the big wooden door that separates them from two possible angry parents,Aemond wiped the tears that were running from Daenera's eyes."It's going to be alright.You know they will forgive you.",he tried to calm her down."Princess Daenera and Prince Aemond,Your Grace.Just as you wished."Eryk spoke as he opened the door.

When Dany looked at her parents,she could fell the disappointment gaze her mother gave to her.Rhaenyra was sitting on the chair and Daemon was with his hand on Dark Sister."You may leave,Ser Eryk.My love, take my brother out.I must discuss with Daenera.", Rhaenyra looked at her husband as he followed Aemond towards the door.

As soon as both of them got out, Rhaenyra stood up."Daenera.",her voice was sharp,Dany could tell her mother was full of anger.Or so she thought."Mother...",Dany didn't look her in the eyes.Rhaenyra came closer to her daughter and took her hand in her's.She let out a sight."I am really sorry for what-",Daenera got interrupted by her mother:"You love him, don't you?",she looked in her daughter's eyes."W-what?Who?"she asked terrified.

"You know who I'm talking about...You love Aemond...", Rhaenyra said,as she put her hand on Dany's cheek."I-I suppose so...",she looked in her mother's eyes again and sobbed.Rhaenyra couldn't do anything else,just hug her daughter."This...love for our relatives runs into our vines, I'm afraid...Why didn't you tell me?I am your mother."

"Indeed.I was afraid.I know father doesn't like him and he wouldn't agree to...you know...marry him...",Dany said,as Rhaenyra let out a soft laugh."Oh,sweet Dany.Let me tell you something:do you think my father was hapoy when he found out that I married Daemon?Seven Hells, I think that was his nightmare,but that didn't stop the love me and your father always shared.And I won't let  Daemon stop you from marrying who you desire.I am just afraid that it might be the wrong choice...But I swear to you that if Aemond hurts you in any way I will personally have his head.",she assured her daughter, hugging her once more.

"We should get them back.",she said,going to the door."Come inside.", Rhaenyra told Daemon and Aemond who were standing in front of the door.Aemond went to hug Daenera. Daemon and Rhaenyra could hear them whispering to one another,but they couldn't understand what they were saying."My love..."Rhaenyra turned to Daemon as she spoke."Hm?", Rhaenyra could see that Daemon was angry by the way he stands."You're angry.",she tried to hug her husband."I am not.I understand her..."

After they hugged, Daenera and Aemond went to face them."Father...",Dany went to hug Daemon,who happily took her in a tight hug."Please.... forgive me."she sobbed again."I have nothing to forgive,sweet girl.As long as you are safe."

"Daenera confessed me her desire to marry.As her mother,I agree with all of my heart.", Rhaenyra said, turning her face to Aemond and Daenera."Oh...Who would that be?"Daemon raised an eyebrow.Rhaenyra did want to respond,but Dany spoke first"Aemond...."

As soon as she spoke,Daemon's face dropped off."What?"

"I want to marry Aemond, father."

Daemon started to laugh.Then,he went and grabbed Aemond by his neck."You fucking cunt,you dare to steal my daughter from me and do whatever you want?Do you think she's a doll?Hm?Tell me?Well,she is fucking not!",he spoke angrily, almost leaving Aemond without air."STOP IT!",Daenera begged,tears running from her eyes."You told me I could marry anyone! Please father!",Dany went and grabbed Daemon from his arm,so he could stay away from Aemond.

"I will not let you marry this one-eyed cunt,you heard me?I will have his head if he touches you again."Daemon said, extremely calm,puting his hand  on Dark Sister."Fucking leave.",his tone was agresive again,as he looked at Aemond.Dany gave her lover one last sad look,as he exit the room.

"Why,father?Why?He was my happiness and you stole him from me.You said you love me and you will protect me!What are you doing?Have you forgotten what you said to me?!"Daenera almost shouted at her father,as he watched her with tears at the corner of his eyes.This was the first time she saw her father crying,but she didn't care."Oh my dearest love -"Rhaenyra tried to hud her daughter,but she pulled away."You are a liar, Daemon."her words were full of venom.

Daemon tried to stop her from exiting,but he couldn't.What did he do?

Did he just ruined his relationship with his daughter?