SEVEN

Sweet Dany.

Aemond hadn't seen Daenera since the dinner last night.And now,he was worried.He didn't know why,but he was.Most of the people he knows say he is heartless,and he could never love anyone.But,here he was, worrying about his sweet,and apparently, obeying niece.So,as any worried man,he went to her chambers and knocked."Who is it?", Dany's voice sounded soft.

Aemond didn't say anything and just walked in."Uncle!",she smiled."May I help you?",Dany asked, watching Aemond sitting on her bed."I wondered what happened to you.You didn't came for breakfast.Are you ill?"

"No, I'm not ill,but thank you for asking.I'm fine, really.Could you stay with me, please?",Aemond couldn't believe his ears.Gods be good,she wants to stay with me?!,he thought.

"Of course."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I did put in practice what you told me,and now septa is very happy.I think I shall have easy days with her from now on."Dany said happily."I"m glad I could help you,princess.Would you mind if I put myself a goblet of wine?"Aemond asked her, eyeing the wine on her desk."Not at all.May I serve you?I do that to father and mother sometimes when we spent our evenings together, usually talking about nonsense."she soflty laugh, remembering of the good old days that she had on Dragonstone.Now,her mother was the queen,and it seems to be that she had more work to do with Jace and Luke,almost ignoring her."You seem to miss that,Dany.What's the matter?"

"Well...Now Jace is mother's heir and Luke is going to be the Lord of Driftmark,so apparently she needs all of her free time for them.I won't own any lands,only my husband's one,so,why should she come into my chambers and talk?Or take a nice walk with her daughter in the gardens?And now father went to Dragonstone to bring something from there...",her voice was low,she sounded like crying."I just sometimes wish that we could be back at Dragonstone.The good part is atleast,Jace and Luke are not pissing me off anymore."

She poured some wine in her goblet as well,while watching Aemond's ring."Your ring is gorgeous.Is it valyrian steel?"The ring was on his little finger from his left hand,and it had the Targaryen simbol on it."Indeed.How do you know?",he asked,giving the ring down.

"I always know valyrian steel.",she proundly affirmed."Take it.It is yours.",Aemond took Dany's hand and put the ring on her finger.It fit perfectly."No, I can't, please.It is yours,and... Valyrian steel is expensive."

"Take it.It's a gift.",he said."Thank you.",she blushed,as Aemond smirked.

"Why are you so kind to me,unlce?",Dany finally asked,breaking the silence."Don't you remember what I told you?If you will behave,then I shall be good and kind to you.You want me to be otherwise?",his tone was almost seductive."No.",she gulped.

Aemond loved her from every perspective,but if she was obeying and good,he was literally obsessed.He wanted to show her that he wasn't like other men.He wanted to show her that he can be good.He wanted to satisfy her in every way possible.He wanted to make her smile,to make her scream his name in some circumstances,to make her his.Will Dany ever love him?He hoped so.

For some time,both of them stayed quiet.Dany was admiring her new gift,and Aemond was....simply admiring her, thinking of all the possibilities to spend more time together."Have you ever thought about love,sweet Dany?",he asked her,making Dany blush for a while."I...I did.I always see my mother and father kissing and hugging,but....I never could find my soulmate.I just wish to find someone who will love me as much as I will love him. True love,if it does exist.",she sighed."What a romantic view of life.",Aemond said.

Dany laughed.A soft,true and pure laugh.

It seemed to be that Aemond's presence didn't bother her anymore.