NINE

It was lord's Johnathan Stark turn to discuss with Daenera."My lord.Pleasure to meet you.How was your journey?",Dany asked when they met."Princess.",he bowed."The journey was quite pleasant.I had the change to see many beautiful places on the King's Road."

Aemond wasn't far away from them,so he could keep an eye on Daenera.

"I'm glad to hear that.I suppose you want to know me better.", she looked at John."Princess...I...I do not wish to be here.My parents forced me and I couldn't say no...I hope it doesn't bother you ...You really are beautiful as everyone said,but I don't want to marry someone just for the crown...I hope your Grace can forgive me...", Johnathan's voice was low.

Dany pulled him into a hug."I do not wish to marry someone I just met either.I don't have a reason to forgive you,John.Do you want to be friends instead?",Dany gaved him a precious smile."Of course.Thank you princess.May I introduce you to my cousin?"

"You have a cousin?"Dany was shocked."And you didn't tell me?",she asked,almost laughing."No.",he laughed.

"Let me meet your beautiful cousin then."

The girl really was beautiful.She had medium black hair getting to her shoulders,with a blue large dress on her.She looked like a goddess."Princess..."

"My lady.",Dany felt a connection building between them."What's your name?"Dany asked."Rebecca,Your Grace.Rebecca Tyrell."

"You are very beautiful,Rebecca.I'm Daenera.",she smiled."Johnathan,may you leave us?Maybe go and have a little talk with my uncle over there?",Dany pointed to Aemond."Of course,princess."

As soon as John walked away,Dany took Rebecca's elbow and started walking with her."So, how's life in Highgarden?I heard the weather is just perfect out there."

"Oh yes,the weather is very sunny.I think it's a matter of luck.But the weather in King's Landing is beautiful as well.", Rebecca smiled."What do you like to do in the free time?",Dany was curious.

"I am reading a lot.Mostly about The Seven.",she said,and then Dany saw her necklace with the seven pointed star at her neck."You must be a very religious person,then.",Dany said."Many people described me like that.I think I'm faithful enough."

"I bet you are.",Dany gaved a soft smile."Do you want to go to the library?We have a enormous amount of religion books out there which you can take if you want."

"Really?", Rebecca's voice sounded very happy."Of course."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They got in the big library and Rebecca stopped."Is that your maester? Isn't he a little young?",her face turned red,and Dany let out a soft laugh."Indeed.This is Maester Sebastian.He is very kind.All the maids love him."

"Hello,Tobias.",Dany said."Princess...How was your day?",his voice was soft.Rebecca hided behind Dany's back."Quite good.I wish to introduce you to someone.This is lady Rebecca Tyrell."

Tobias made a reverence and kissed her hand."Could you show her the religious books we have?"

"It will be my pleasure.Come with me,my lady."Tobias took Rebecca's hand and disappeared."Meet me tomorrow in the gardens, Rebecca!",was the last thing Daenera said to her.