ELEVEN

Warning:smut?>:>

Aemond was in a brothel.He was mad,but he was following Aegon.Alicent told him she needs to speak to him.When he got there, Aegon seemed the most happiest man in the world,having 3 whores who were pleasuring him."Aegon!Get these sluts from you and get back to the castle.Mother want's to speak yo you.",his voice was just like a dagger.

"Why don't you have a little fun,brother?I will happily share this beauties I found.Maybe they could replace her."

Aegon knew. He knew about his brother's desires.He knew the woman he is obsessed with. One of the girls took his hand and guide Aemond to the bed.As he stood dowm,the girl moved into his lap."You can rip me off if you want,my prince.I am a maiden.",she smiled seductively.Aemond started to kiss her,his mind never leaving Daenera.But he couldn't.

He could not satisfy a woman who was not his Sweet Dany.He got up,at both his brother and the girls surprise."None of you will ever be so good as her.",was the last thing Aemond said, leaving the pleasure house.

He knew where he must go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dany was in her chambers with Rebecca,talking about her new found lover,Tobias."...and he is so kind to me...He stays with me in the library all the time,never getting bored of what I say.He is so sweet.",Rebecca smiled as she spoked."Then you shall wed him in the future.At least you found someone."

"You are talking nonsense,Dany.Yours is somewhere close,I can feel it.",she tried to tell her best friend."If you say so."

They both giggled when a knock at the door was heard."Who is it?"Dany asked behind the closed door.No answer Instead,Aemond opened the door."Daenera.",his voice was softer than usual "May you leave us,my lady?",his eyes turned to Rebecca,who was quite scared of him."Of course,my prince."and with that, Rebecca bowed and leaved the room.

"Uncle.What brings you here?",Dany sat on her chair.She tried to hide the desire building in between her,a thing that Aemond felt.He turned his back at Dany for a few moments, saying nothing."Are you mad at me,uncle?What did I do wrong?",her voice was soft,just like a whisper.Then he turned around and agressively took Dany's chin up, togheter with her body."Only the Gods know how much I fucking want you,Daenera.I want to make you mine.I want you to be my wife,but your father would never accept it."

A moment of silence."I don't care.I really don't care.I want you.Make me your wife.",and with those words,Aemond kissed her.He grabbed his dagger."Then let's marry in the tradition of our house.",he cut his lip,and then moved to Dany's.He cut it only superficial,so it won't hurt her.Then,he kissed her hungrily,their blood mixing.In the face of the Gods,now they were married.

They kissed untill they ran out of air.Like their life depended on eachother.Desire burned in both of them.Aemond took her on the bed."It will hurt.",at least,he was true."But I will be gentle.",he kissed her down  the neck,making Dany shiver.Then,he went to her corset,and he pulled it off,with his trained fingers, spoiling her breasts, massaging them,earning a moan from her.If she moans at just a simple touch what will she do when he is going to be inside her?His member was already erect,but he will wait.First,he will satisfy only her.

"May I?"he asked her permission to take down her dress."Shouldn't you take your clothes down as well?"her voice was so pure."Patience, little princess,we won't do all at one time.",he said cockly.

He took her dress down, exposing her body to him. Although she had her small clothes to her,she couldn't compare with any woman Aemond saw in his life.She had...quite the perfect body.A goddess,he thought.

He kissed her jawline,going down her neck again,and then down to her breasts.With a fast move,he took her small clothes off.

He started sucking on one of them,making her moan loudly."Aemond..."

"Shh,try to stay quiet.You wouldn't want the servants to hear you,right?",he went with his hand down to her inner folds,where she was wet."Already wet,princess?"he started teasing her,making her whomp and moan at his touch.He made circular moves,teasing especially her most delicate spot."How do you feel?",he asked her softly.

She let out a moan in response.It was like she couldn't talk anymore."I guess this is as good as words, what do you think?"he put a second finger in her,making her gasp.

"You don't respond to the prince... Terrible lack of respect."he moved faster, feeling her as she was close to her peak."Aemond,please...",her voice was a moan almost.When it camed,her pleasure crashed her like nothing ever did.Aemond took her sweetness at his mouth,liking it from his fingers."Good girl.Maybe we should try something else,what do you think?"he leaned down, kissing her again."May you take my clothes off?",he dared to ask.

Dany did what he said,but she was shy.She was shy at touching him,at undressing him,and Aemond fucking loved it."Don't be that shy darling.You will see me many times in this hyposthesis, believe me.",he smirked.

When she was done, she could see his many scars that he had.Still he didn't gave down his eyepatch."What about this one?",she asked playfully,as Aemond let out a soft laugh."Didn't my aparence scare you, princess?You said I looked evil."

"I like you that way.",she gaved it down, uncovering his beautiful blue sapphire,and she untied his hair."Better.",she leaned for a kiss,but Aemond took his head away."So fiercely already?",he asked.

She went to kiss him again,this time getting a kiss as well.He leaned down on the bed,taking her in his lap."Get on.",he ordered.She did as he said, getting on his erect member."It will hurt a little,so don't move fast.Just push.",he positioned her as he should,dowm to his entrance.Dany pushed her self quite deep,making her tear and gasp for a little.

"Don't rush it.Slowly, little princess.Take your time."They stayed like this for a while untill she finally started to push herself into him again.Aemond let out a groan."Good girl."

She started to move faster,like she was born to do it.Their moans were in a perfect harmony with one another.When they were close, Aemond took his hand and started rubbing her pearl with his finger."Gods be good...Say you are mine Dany.Say it.",he moved his finger quickly as he spoked.

"I'm yours!I am yours!Please,I...",she moaned loudly.After she said that,they both reached their peak.

"I think you'll carry my sons in your belly.",he said,when they were resting from their love making.

"It will be my pleasure husband."