FOURTEEN

As Dany was getting ready,Aemond grabbed her waist and kissed her exposed neck."I barely recognise you,my love.",Aemond smiled.He put her hood on her head."So that nobody could see who you are."

Dany smiled as she took Aemond's hand and get out of her chambers.They started running, while Dany was giggling.

But what they didn't know,was that someone was watching them from behind.When the two of them got into the Godswood,they met with Rebecca and Tobias."You camed!"Dany went to hug her friend."Apparently.",Rebecca smiled.

"Let's go then."Aemond took Dany's hand,and let Tobias and Rebecca in front of them."Are you guys togheter?"Aemond rose a brow,as Dany asked Rebecca.

Tobias started to get red in the cheeks,and Rebecca gave Dany a flustered gaze."No,we are not.We are just friends.",Rebecca said,while Tobias looked at her sadly,and then looked back.

They got into the dark of King's Landing,looking for a street show.They found one.It was about a hunting  scene and how a man died because he was attacked by a wild boar.It was funny.

Dany and Rebecca laughed the most and Tobias was watching,especially Rebecca with a soft gaze.He smiled as well.After that,Aemond took Dany's hand and guide her to a local full of drunk men and whores,to get some fun.At some point,Rebecca and Tobias found them,already with two cups of wine in their hand.

Dany was laughing about Aemond's jokes.Then,she turned around to face Tobias and Rebecca."Tobias,want to share a drink with us?",she gaved him a big smile."I suppose one cup will not matter."

Rebecca was disgusted by alcohol.She was taught that drinking isn't good, especially for women."Are you sure you don't want some,Becca?It is very sweet.", Dany asked her friend one more time.

"I am sure. I do not drink.",Rebecca affirmed."If you say so...Aemond, would you dance with me?",Dany asked, as she put her hand on Aemond's chest and smiled."Of course.",he took her hand and started spinning around the room, surrounded by drunk men.

Rebecca and Tobias watched Dany and Aemond as they were dancing and laughing."Dance with me,my lady?",Tobias shyly asked, waiting for an answer.Rebecca didn't say a word and just took his hand."Sure.I would love to do that.",she smiled.

When they reached for Dany and Aemond,they were kissing."They are togheter?",Tobias asked in surprise."I'm afraid that Daenera will realise the consequences of their relationship only after she's going to be ruined....",Rebecca looked at her friend with sadness.

"What do you mean by that?,Tobias asked her."Oh, it's nothing...Forget I ever said that.",she gaved him a soft smile.

A/n
Guys,what the actual fuck?So many votes already?I fucking love y'all!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry for this short chapter,but I promise that the next chapter will be loooooooong.Tell me what do you think about this story!❤️

P.S.:ily Becca.✨😁❤️

Love,Tina❤️