EIGHT

She did not wish for that,but she almost turned ten and seven.Choose a good lord husband.Her mother told her she can choose whoever she wanted.Dany was not sure who was good and who was not,so she wanted Aemond's help.He should know.

Now they weren't proposing.Now she was the one who had the power to choose.But, spending time with Aemond made her sweet with everyone.She changed.Or so she thought.

First:lord Axel Barathenon.He was tall,quite charming actually."Princess",he kissed her hand."It seems to be that the rumours are real.You are more beautiful than the moon and the sun.I must say I'm very pleased to talk to you.",Axel sweet words made Aemond angry, who was watching them to see if Axel will not do some 'not-wanted' actions.

"You flatter me,my lord.", Dany's voice was neutral.Lord Axel wasn't her type."I must say I was very excited to meet you.Everyone says that you are the most beautiful women in Westeros,more beautiful than your mother.I really wish to know you better princess."his words made Dany angry.

Was he beginning serious?,Dany thought.All that you want is my body.A great start.

"You want to know me?Well,my lord,here is the first thing:I do not wish to get married to a lord who's only desire is to fill his cock with me.Your compliments mean nothing,to be honest.",she said, making Axel's face fall off."Princess...I...I do not wish that, I swear I..."he got interrupted.

"The only thing you see at me is my beauty.I bet you would never care about my feelings.If you wish to be satisfied,go to a pleasure house and fuck sluts untill your cock falls off.",and with those words,Dany left lord Axel Barathenon red in his cheeks because of embarrassment.

Aemond wanted to laugh so bad,but instead he went to lord Axel."How did it go,my lord? Convinced her?",his smirk was so obvious that Axel couldn't say anything and just walked off.

Cunt,Aemond thought.

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

Dany was in her room,bored apparently, so she decided to go to Aemond's chambers.Tell him about Axel and what she did.He will tell me if I was right.

She knocked."Uncle, it's me,Daenera.May I come in?",she softly asked, waiting for an answer that she didn't get.She wanted to leave,when suddenly the door opened."Sweet Dany.Of course you can come in."his voice was low,as he gaved a chuckle.

"How was your day?",Dany asked,voice filled with excitement."Not going to lie,it was good.What about yours?", Aemond asked as well,making Dany smile for a bit.

"Well...I must say this day had been quite funny...", she laughed."What do you mean by funny?",he asked, knowing the reason."Well,lord Axel camed to me and started complimenting me.Saying thing like'You are the most beautiful women in Westeros'and things like that.So I...",she laughed.

"I told him to go fuck sluts until his cock fells off,if he is thinking just about my body."

"Great think you said.I wish I was there.",he smirked."But you know what you did was wrong, don't you,sweet Dany?"

"Why?"

"I told you that you should act like a princess,not like a common girl from the streets.But...I will forgive you,just this time.",Aemond got up and grabbed Daenera to his chest."From now on I will be there with you,so you will not embarrass anybody.",his voice was low,as he whispered into her ear."Did I make myslef clear, princess?"

"Y-yes."

"Good."