BONUS CHAPTERS: PART I /FIRST NIGHT IN THE SHIP/

Nami looked at her get up. "You don't happen to have brought clothes with you, did you?"

She felt so small under Nami's gaze. She wanted to disappear, with her shitty appearance, and her crusty cloak, and the old clothes of prisoners she had managed to find in the office.

"No.." she replied, her spirits evaporating into the evening air.

Nami clapped her hands together. "It's a good thing we went shopping today then. I'm sure we'll find something for you. My clothes might fit you too."

"Thankyou," she said wholeheartedly. "I feel bad for inconveniencing you like this."

"Don't sweat it. We don't mind." Nami reassured her. "I'll collect your debt in due time," she added in an undertone.

"Huh? I'm sorry I didn't catch what you said towards the end-"

"Robin," Nami cut her off with a smile. "Could you please run a bath. I'll search some clothes."

"Sure. Come with me, Y/N-san."

"Oh, you don't have to address me so formally, Robin-san."

"Then I ask the same of you.." Robin smiled, leading her away.

.
.
.

Nami had an accomplished look on her face. She hummed. "Okay. We're good to go."

She stepped out onto the deck. The guys were already there. Sanji had prepared an outdoor supper for them and they were already bringing out the booze.

"Everyone," Nami called out. " Presenting our new crew member-"

Meanwhile, she tugged on Robin's blouse. "Can we not do this? This is unnecessary, this is -" embarassing.

Robin smiled. "That's no good, Y/N. Nami's already called out for you."

She sweat dropped. Why did they have to present her like she was a geisha?

Robin held her wrist and brought her out, the latter trying so hard to hide behind the older woman.

It wasn't anything extraordinary. She had just cleaned up and let her hair down (Nami insisted) and put on a fresh pair of clothes.

She hesitantly stepped out from behind Robin, and uttered a shaky, "Good evening, everyone."

Sanji fell away from the table with a nosebleed, and she saw the others grinning.

She felt her ears getting warm.

This is so stupid.

She hastily went and sat down to the closest seat available. Big mistake. She ended up seating next to Zoro.

AHHHHHHHHHH- WHY DID I SIT HERE? DONT SAY ANYTHING DONT SAY ANYTHING -

"I guess you clean up well."

"Huh?" She turned to him sharply.

He grunted. "Nothing."

.
.
.

She was relatively quiet during the meal, occasionally humming and responding if they asked her questions.

She was still taking it all in; it felt like a dream. She was afraid if she got too relaxed or shut her eye for a second too long, she'd wake up.

"Oi. Don't space out when the others are making a toast about you." The swordsman next to her nudged her.

True enough, Luffy and Usopp were making toasts after toasts, clinking their wooden mugs together, laughing and swaying about.

"TO OUR NEW NAKAMA!"

"KANPAI!"

"TO Y/N!"

"KANPAI!"

"TO Y/N QUITTING THE MARINES!"

"KANPAI!"

The others occasionally "kanpai"ed along with them, focusing more on their drinks and the conversations they were having with each other.

She felt warmth take over her chest. She could definitely get used to this.

She heard a chuckle next to her.

"Look at you, being all shy and everything. When I was in prison you wouldn't stop annoying me."

She felt her face grow hot. She managed to respond with a very weak, "Shut up". Good going Y/N.

She tried to sneak a glance at his face but was met with a shit eating grin.

"You know what this means?"

She felt a shudder go through her spine. "You'll be a good crewmate and treat me nicely?" She asked hopefully.

His smirk went deeper. "The opposite. I'm going to get back at you for all the shit you did."

She hung her head, defeated.

"Fair enough."