Lil facts about this story-

I can't believe I've come this far honestly :DDD
Thankyou for allll of your support!!

*sending out firm handshakes to everyone*

And nowwww, just some lil things about this story-

#‌Could've given the reader a shitty marine life, but I wanted to portray the fact that no matter how perfect her life was in the Marines,she just didn't enjoy it.

#The reader prefers staying in smaller prisons and refuses a higher position because she feels that corruption runs higher in those places.

‌#The story was originally supposed to end after Zoro's breakout.

#Luffy was supposed to find the reader again when he broke into impel down to rescue Ace. There, he would invite her to join his crew again, and she would accept this time and then have a reunion with Zoro.

But like I mentioned in a previous chapter, that story line ended up having too many loopholes which I feel lazy to explain, so I decided to change it.

Soooooo, if you felt the story kind of derailed and took a very different turn... YOU ARE CORRECT!!! (insert All Might's grin)

‌#The reader was right about Borsalino not pursuing the StrawHats for her sake.

#The reader addresses Luffy with "-san" because she admires and respects him greatly.
He was the one to offer her a place in his crew even when she was a marine, unknowingly offering her a way out. And even though she rejected his offer, she is grateful to him for it.
He was also the first one to stretch out a hand to her when she left the Marines sooooo.... Yes, she holds him in high regards.

‌#Why did I choose Borsalino? Idk. He was the first person that came to my mind when I thought of this story.

#The reader trained with her Uncle during her years in the Marines so she has fast reflexes. (As can be seen in the way she was fast enough to kick away the gun pointed at her in one of the bonus chapters.) I mean... Come on, her uncle ate the Pika Pika no mi. He's definitely fast.

‌#The reader is fond of animals, as can be seen in the way she chases after stray kittens and instantly wants to pet Chopper. (Boy, is she going to love Lucci- yeah I'll shut up)

#Are Zoro and the reader in love?

You tell me (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

For me however, how I perceive their relationship is somewhere inbetween platonic and romantic. I feel they lie somewhere in between that.

Like two dummies who are in love, but don't realise.. but also MORE like, two individuals who care for each other more than they do for the rest.

______________

Wellllll.... that's all I can think of at the moment. If you still have questions regarding the story, or  stuff that you are unclear with, you can leave them here!

I'll try to clear any doubts you might have ;D

Till then, byeee-