Wattpad Original
There are 44 more free parts

Chapter 90

Varen pressed a calloused finger to the fluttering pulse point at my throat

Varen pressed a calloused finger to the fluttering pulse point at my throat. It was just the tip of his finger stroking down my neck but it was a searing line of fire scorching my skin as he drew it languidly down and into the dip at the base of my throat. He circled the hollow slowly, twice, staring at me in challenge as he did so. "Just tell me no."

No.

Yes.

I should say no. I really, really should.

But my body cried—Yes, yes, yes!

Craving smoldered within his deep violet eyes as he briefly darted a glance at my chest, rising and falling with fast shallow breaths. "I love a girl in uniform." His finger drifted south, running across the white collar of my uniform and to the top button, toying with it while he spoke. "I fucking love her out of it more."

The storm he'd woven turned hotter and hotter. A sultry breeze coiled around my bare legs, skimming my sides to caress my throat and the nape of my neck. The seductive breeze sweeping across my skin felt as if it were his own broad hands worshipping my body. Droplets of sweat and want and lust beaded in between my breasts and rolled between their valley. I was hot and flushed and so freaking turned on, I could barely think straight, let alone hold the tray aloft. It danced on my fingertips and I prayed to Zrenyth it wouldn't topple over.

Varen tapped the button with his fingernail. My clit eagerly pulsed in reply and my legs trembled with an oncoming climax. "I'd slide all these pretty white buttons undone." He slowly circled the button below. The next one, which swelled out with the curve of my breasts, he thumbed as if readying to pop it open. "Reveal your flushed body, inch by inch, laid bare for me to kiss and lick."

Oh gods.

My panties were so freaking wet with anticipation.

And my arm muscles were burning from holding the tray above my head.

But most of me was focused on trying to not arch my spine and push my breasts into his touch. Because I wanted it so very badly, but this was a battlefield in a war of wills. There was no way I was going to let him win.

"I'd peel that uniform from you to leave you in only your underwear." He gave me a considering look. "What would I find beneath all this dull and dreary material?"

"Basic boring underwear." From the Dollar Shop. A $1 bra and a discounted pair of panties. Worn so thin they were almost translucent.

From the way exhilaration vibrated through his entire body, I'd have thought I'd told him I was wearing a lacy teddy beneath my uniform.

He groaned, knees bending slightly. "Fuck yes, I am going to have so much fun with you, Miss Catt. All that gold-spun hair will look beautiful wrapped around my wrist." His hand drifted behind me and I felt my hair being lifted and the brush of his forearm against my shoulder as the length of my ponytail flicked around and wound like a bobbin.