Wattpad Original
There are 30 more free parts

Chapter 104

The gentleness of Varen's hand cupping the side of my face startled me

The gentleness of Varen's hand cupping the side of my face startled me. As he brushed his thumb along my cheekbone, my gaze returned to his and I met soft eyes. "Then take your fill, Tabitha. Anything you want."

My fingers kneaded into fists by my side, partly to give me strength, but mostly to hide the fact that my hands were shaking. I'd never done this before, touched someone intimately. I hadn't even seen one in real life either.

Rugged stone dug into my kneecaps and foaming water washed around my shins and feet as I slowly knelt in front of him. Hot skin met my palms when I spread my hands over his hips. His cock pulsed beneath the fabric and he exhaled on a deep groan. I was so nervous I jerked my hands away.

Oh my gods...

Was I really going to do this?

Yes, yes, yes...

My trembling fingers dipped inside the stretchy fabric of his boxer briefs and I stilled, nervously glancing upward, wondering if he was going to stop me, wondering if I was going to stop myself.

Varen did nothing but stare back at me, his eyes so heavily lidded there was nothing but a strip of violet beneath the fringe of thick short lashes.

I peeled the boxer briefs down and his erection didn't spring out, it unleashed.

Enormous and wholly intimidating with masculine strength.

Wetness glistened at the smooth crown. Angry veins ran along the thick girth and its length to meet dark curls at the base of his shaft. The scent of him, faintly earthy with a hint of salt and man flowed over me. I had a wicked urge to lean forward and slide my tongue over the tip to sip on his distinctive flavor and let the essence of him slide down my throat.

His cock suddenly bobbed and he gritted out a hiss, while a jolt like a clap of thunder cracked through me to see it move like that.

Hellsgate...freaking hells-gate...

It was a long moment before I was able to steel my resolve and stop my hands from shaking so I could go through with what I wanted. The boxer briefs slid down his muscular legs as I gently tugged them off. He stepped out and with a foot, he deftly kicked them away.

And there he was standing before me unashamedly naked, with brutal scars and jagged welts crossing the curve of his ribcage, the curl of inked flames, and the scarified wyrm.

Varen loomed above, blocking out the moonlight, as threatening and powerful as a thunderstorm. The air vibrated with his otherness, a low tremble almost indiscernible but for the fact, I could detect its subtlety. I briefly wondered if his strange unearthly powers seeped out when he was enthralled with emotion. The intriguing thought was scattered from my mind when his blunt-tipped fingers angled my head up to meet his gaze. Desire coated the handsome curves of his features, and his voice, thick and syrupy, poured over my skin like honey. "I could come from you simply looking up at me with those big innocent eyes. You wouldn't even need to fucking touch me."