Wattpad Original
There are 31 more free parts

Chapter 103

I treated Varen like he was my own personal plaything

Wet hair tickled the backs of my fingers as I ran my fingers through his short locks and kissed him. I kept kissing him until he chanted my name in a desperate messy slur and grew lust-drunk on the taste of me. Then I got handsy. Really handsy.

Varen Crowther was at my mercy and tonight I gave him no quarter.

I'd always wondered what was hidden behind those crisp white shirts and expensive suits. He was a wild beast with warnings marked all over his chest in black ink and silver scars. Such strength coursed through his body, coiled tight in muscle and flesh. He could easily overpower me, flip me over, and pay me back with his own villainous touch. Instead, my savage beast allowed me to touch him in whichever way I desired.

Curiosity had me wanting to map his terrain, to learn what would draw out a hitched breath, a groan, a gritted hiss. While his calloused hands sensually stroked up and down my spine, my own wandered everywhere. If I ran the tips of my fingers like a serpent down his washboard abs, he stretched into the touch and hissed through clenched teeth. When I fluttered kisses down his throat and gently bit his Adam's apple, he growled. A soft exhale of breath against his ear drew out a shiver, his fingers digging into my skin. And when I brushed my palms softly over the curve of his pecs, flicking his hard nipples with my thumbs, he bit his lower lip and loosened such a filthy grunt it ignited fiery need right through my core.

Holy hells...

All those throaty sounds he was making were becoming increasingly louder and louder the more I teased him with my touch. And this was just kissing and making out. What the hells was he going to sound like if we took it even further?

"Shush, you're so loud," I scolded into our kiss. His lips were as hungry and restless as his hands following the ripple of my spine.

"I know, I know, I know..." He was so intoxicated on kissing, all he'd been doing the last ten minutes was repeating himself three times.

A feminine thrill flared inside my chest to know that I could render him helpless. I was a sacrifice in his lap, but it was I who held power over him.

Our movement, the way we explored each other, stretching and arching, flowing over one another like dark smoke, caused water to swell and splash over the edge of the pool. The immersion of water heightened every scintillating sensation, our bare skin sliding against one another, his hot velvet lips moving over mine and our tongues tangling and meeting thrust for thrust. I was burning up like the night sky on fire with fireworks, a burst of scorching sparks striking my flesh every place we touched.

Varen dipped me backward and the strands of my hair drifted on the surface of the water as he kissed along my collarbone. I stroked my palms down his arms. I loved forearm veins. I loved men's hands, broad and strong and work-roughened, imagining what kind of pleasure they could wring out of my body.