Wattpad Original
There are 14 more free parts

Chapter 120

My shirt was hitched up as Tabitha brushed her hands beneath the fabric, moving slowly up my body

My shirt was hitched up as Tabitha brushed her hands beneath the fabric, moving slowly up my body. Excitement trembled through my taut body. My abs twitched and shivered, goosebumps washing outward as she glided featherlight strokes up my bare skin to my pecs to pinch my sharpened nipples. My hips bucked and a throaty groan escaped. Fuck.

"You want that? Do you want me to take advantage?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

My mouth was so parched my voice cracked, "Yeah."

Hells yeah I did.

My wrists moved restlessly against the silk bindings.

It wasn't as if I couldn't get myself free, I just didn't want to.

Right now, Miss Catt could do anything she liked to me.

Delicious tension entered my entire body as she pushed my shirt up to press butterfly kisses on my lower stomach, leaving behind a scarlet trail. She skimmed a fingertip along the cut of a hip and blazed a trail of heat. Anticipation thrummed, hot and heavy, in the air as my girl slowly lowered herself to kneel on the cream-marbled floor with the cheekiest grin I'd ever seen adorning her mouth.

She looked up with mischief brightening her eyes to leaves of sage. I had a direct view of the sunbursts of freckles sprinkled over her perfect, pillowy breasts. Breasts I was keen to wrap my hands around and one day titty-fuck. It was one of a few things I knew was on both of our lists. Number nine on hers. Number four on mine.

Tabitha tentatively reached for me and stopped, her fingers hovering an inch away. My cock punched toward her hand, desperate for her touch. "I've never done this before. Though I've read a lot—"

"Of books," I finished for her, our grins mirroring one another.

Her grin melted away and she pursed her mouth shyly. "Still it's one thing to read about it, another to actually do it. You'll need to tell me what to do, what you like."

"You just open up that gorgeous mouth and let me slide in..." Oh my fucking gods, just the thought of slipping along her warm wet tongue. I clenched my teeth together but the loud wanton moan escaped. "And s-suck my c-cock."

Gold swished around in sweeping arcs as she twisted her hair into a long cord and slung it over a shoulder. "That's it? All I have to do is open up these lips?"

My voice was low and thick and thirsty for her to take me in that sweet mouth of hers. "Yeah."

A line creased between her eyebrows as if she were thinking about it as she rubbed her luscious red lips together before parting them a fraction.

Wider, fuck, wider.

She was fucking killing me here.

And she knew it from the gleam in her eyes.