Wattpad Original
There are 29 more free parts

Chapter 105

Tabitha's lips were soft and compliant, letting me take what I needed from her in sweet kisses while my fingers rubbed the silky ribbons into the gentle curves of her ribcage and across her water-damp belly

Tabitha's lips were soft and compliant, letting me take what I needed from her in sweet kisses while my fingers rubbed the silky ribbons into the gentle curves of her ribcage and across her water-damp belly. I did it in a primal way, instinctive and without thought. Feral. Savage. A warning to keep others from what was mine.

Because Tabitha Catt was mine.

Taking my fill, I shifted my hand to brace my palm on the stone wall. Water rained down, striking us both in a whimsical pattern of warmth. Tipping my head back, I rolled my neck and released a soul-deep sigh. I scrubbed my free hand over my face, wiping away the droplets of water dripping down my forehead and clinging to my eyebrows. The aftershocks of the climax were still crackling along my languid bones. I'd never come so fucking hard in my life. I'd practically seen stars and blacked out.

It had been five months since all those drunken revenge fucks, and even then all they'd been were quick and self-serving before I'd rolled out of bed, slipping away from arms trying to ensnare me to stay, pouting disappointment that said they wanted more from me than just one night.

The more I wanted to give Tabitha.

I wanted to give her everything.

It was then I became aware that it wasn't me still quaking after the explosive climax.

My eyes snapped open.

Alarm, sharp and painful, sliced through my gut.

Tabitha stood in front of me shell-shocked. There was a panicked sheen to her wide eyes, brightened by the flushed cheeks. She was breathless and trembling. "I-I-I-I..."

Hells, what had I done?

I'd gone too far, too fast, showing what it would be like between us.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I reached for her but before I could curl my fingers around her forearm she spun away to face the smooth wall. My ribs were hammered by fear and guilt. She seemed so much smaller and fragile in her panicked state, her shaking sun-kissed body a stark contrast against the black rock. The water shimmering down the wall parted around her hands to splash at her feet. Her fingertips flexed against the stone and burned white.

I didn't know what the fuck to do. "Tabitha, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

The rope of long wet hair loosened when she shook her bowed head and whispered, "No...I liked it. I really liked it."

My knees slightly buckled as relief, a soothing balm, calmed the guilt and fear. I kneaded my throat roughly as the burning sensation in my lungs eased. Then understanding caused tension of another nature to run riot through my body. While I'd gotten my completion Tabitha hadn't. Her gorgeous body was overly coiled like a taut spring desperate for release.

Steam whirled outward as I pressed closer, my chest meeting her back and my mouth finding her temple. "It hurts, right."

She nodded and there was a frantic hitch to her voice when she answered, "Everywhere."