Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

Chapter 119

Tabitha bent sideways and slipped her high heel back on, reaching down to buckle up the straps

Tabitha bent sideways and slipped her high heel back on, reaching down to buckle up the straps. A flash of white teeth gleamed as she bit down on her bottom lip. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry for earlier," she whispered.

My entire body winced as an echo of fiendish pain stabbed me in the balls, and I found myself covertly kneading the boys to reassure them it wouldn't happen again—hopefully.

Tabitha pulled an apologetic face as she adjusted herself to sit upright once more. "I got a fright when Miss Grabby Hands sat down."

Raising the glass of whiskey to my lips, I grinned into my drink. "You can tell it sorry, later on."

Tabitha clapped a hand over her mouth to muffle the laugh, the gold in her sea green eyes shimmering like sunlight. Her hand dropped away to the table, pooled with liquid that had splashed from glasses with the drunkenness of Oswin and his guests. She stroked a fingertip through the droplets and smeared moisture across the polished wood before darting a sidelong glance at me beneath the black fringe of long eyelashes. "Maybe I might just do that."

I sat up straighter. I liked the sound of that and my cock tapped its approval against my thigh too. As she drew her fingers around a thick sheaf of hair to toss it over her shoulder, a need to tousle her locks even further burned through me. There wasn't a single piece of jewelry adorning her neck or wrists tonight, and in the simple dress with her unassuming beauty she didn't need it, but I was eager to hunt through my family's treasure trove and find priceless gems wrought between twinings of silver and gold and have her wear them, and only them, just for me.

My gaze continued south, along her graceful throat and down her chest to those perky breasts swelling provocatively out of the top of her dress. On our dates, she'd worn charming but modest dresses, and I'd never seen her in anything so short and seductive before. Neither had her colleagues, since they kept hovering closeby, and shot appreciative glances her way when she crossed her long legs and smoothed down the skirt that ended mid-thigh.

Jealousy formed a bitter rock in the pit of my guts and I fixed my gaze on my drink, reminding myself that though no one knew it, Tabitha was here with me. I frowned. "I thought your aunt was making something for you to wear."

Tabitha shook her head, more to herself than me. The smokey lighting caught the glitter that had been sprinkled into the long locks and sparkled like quartz veined with gold. Her nose scrunched as she said, "Ugh, she did." Squiggling back in the booth she got comfortable before carrying on. "It was terribly sweet of her, but the tartan suit looked more appropriate for office work." She toyed with the tie knotted beneath her bust, and my fingers itched to untangle the tie and have those glorious tits spill into my hands. I tore my gaze away and cleared my throat, adjusting myself beneath the table as I began to harden up once more.

Tabitha pinched the hem of her dress between her fingers. "This is actually the skirt Aunt Ellena made, but Beckah, Marissa, and Rosa changed the outfit up and turned the skirt into a dress."