Deities

Scott had long since zoned out of the conversation with Owen and Martyn, something about rats and sea salt if he had remembered correctly.

"Pirates," a voice broke through his thoughts and suddenly he saw Owen and Martyn kneel.

Before them stood three figures, holy figures, yet they looked so casual and by an instant, Scott remembered what the day it was.

Scott moved to his knees, his eyes refusing to meet any deity for the fear that the pirates would judge him for what today meant to him.

"Oh my dears, please do not make a fuss, I just wanted to see my grandsons and my great-grand-children. Scott dear, come give me a hug," Kristen smiled, holding open her arms.

"Hello Mumza," Scott stood, embracing his grandmother tightly.

"Sorry, what now?" Martyn looked up at the group, his head hurt at this new revelation.

"Martyn, Owen, this my grandmother, Kristen, and my grandfather, Phil. My mother is literally the furthest thing from her parents by the way. I guess you'd better know them as Lady Kristen of the Seas and Crow Father. Surprise?" Scott shrugged.

"So your a... demigod? Are you immortal?" Owen had stood for the sake of his knees.

"Well my mother is dead so immortal is questionable but yeah, I guess I'm a demigod. Sometimes our eyes glow. Mumza's are black, Dadza's are an emerald green, mine are cyan, Amber's are a lighter green and Acho's are a dark blue," Scott took a deep breath in to keep his eyes free of glow.

"Martyn mate, you can stand. Oh, and Doc says hello and can you please leave the next letter on his alter so it's easier to reach," Phil offered his hand to the data hopper.

"Oh I knew I'd forgotten something! Thank you My Lord," Martyn took his hand and pulled himself up.

"Oh please mate, call me Phil."

Owen grabbed Scott's hand and dragged him into the next room, "I've read about this, three gods do not simply appear for a chat Scott, their kin is in danger. You, Acho, Amber, the kids, something bad-"

"Has already happened. Do not worry, I know the date today, I know what today is. Today is the anniversary of the day I came out to my parents and I nearly died. Kristen comes every year under a different guise, sometimes Phil comes as well, Sun God helps them locate me," Scott's eyes began to glow, his deep breath didn't stop it this time.