Gorgeous

Gentle kisses were swapped between the two, hands running across hips and down sides.

Between the gentle shows of affection, Sausage muttered soft nothings to Flam.

Flam pulled back for air, panting a little, "You kiss really well!" He stuttered out.

"I have been told dear," Sausage chuckled, "What would you like to do?"

Now, Flam had heard a lot about Sausage from the pirates and townsfolk, but they didn't know if he was in the mood for anything rough and hard right now, "Can we... can you be gentle?"

Sausage smiled softly, "Of course my sunshine, where would you like to be?"

"Bed please, this way!" Flam grabbed Sausage's hand and pulled him towards the bedroom.

"Can you lay down for me gorgeous?" Sausage asked huskily, unbuttoning the top of his shirt.

Flam whined, laying on his back obediently, "I have to tell you... I was assigned female at birth so..."

Sausage smiled, "That's alright baby, I'm very well versed in what I do," he finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off.

The blue haired boy let out a shaky breath and pressed their thighs together with excitement.

"Relax dear, you let me take care of you, the only thing you need to worry your pretty little head about is how good you feel," Sausages started kissing down Flam's chest, pushing his shirt up to be allowed access to their stomach.