Court

"My little princess," Alex bounced his daughter gently on his hip, "For you, the world."

The whole Isle had selected random noble titles from a hat a few days ago and spent the last few days preparing what they were going to wear, they were excited about getting to celebrate in a unique way.

"Your Highnesses," Sniff bowed his head.

"Marchioness," Alex replied, smiling to the Heron and offering her a seat.

They sat beside Alex, "How are you Alex? I hear you are going back to Avias for a while?"

Alex sighed, "Yeah, I've got some... business... back home in regards to my father."

"I wish you luck, I bet you'll do great," Sniff reassured, turning a little to look out across the party, smiling at the sight of Marquess Owen and Baron Acho flirting in a corner.

Alex let out a small smile about the fact that people were actively participating and were in character, it made him feel happy on the Isle, with people who loved him and his family.

"Empress, Monarch," Scott tilted his head in respect as he moved to talk to Aimsey and Guqqie.

"Your Majesty," Aimsey tipped their head in return, offering Scott a glass of wine now that he was no longer pregnant.

"Thanks Aims, I've missed alcohol," Scott tipped the glass against his lips and took a small sip.

"Are you guys having fun?" Sausage slipped up beside his fiancé, bowing his head.

"Grand Duke, we are having the best time!" Guqqie giggled, wrapping an arm around Aimsey.

"Can't believe my son outranks me today," Sausage sulked in a light hearted tone, Hermes had drawn Emperor and Sausage had drawn Grand Duke.

"Don't be a sulk Sausage," Guqqie teased, "Juniper is a King and Oli is a Prince, so you two are in the same boat today."

The rest of the Herons were stood in a corner together definitely not having a positive meltdown over the historical accuracy of everyone's interactions and clothes.

Cleo was a Countess in the way there was no female equivalent to Earl aside from that.

Olive had made their title gender neutral and settled on Grand Duchy.

Water had drawn Viscountess and she dressed Jeffery up to be her Viscount, they were truly the definition of couple goals.

Eloise had drawn Empress and had worked with Sniff to make her dress, and in all honesty, the journalist loved it.

Around the celebration, many other temporary Dukes, Viscounts, Countesses, Princes, Barons, Marquesses, Emperors, Grand Duchesses and many other titles mingled in a way upper class society would never have allowed for within their rules and standards.

Alex rocked Catalina, "This is the world you'll grow up in, a place where people love and support each other, where you can be completely, utterly and unapologetically yourself."