Regents

(If you understand my reference in this chapter then I love you /p)

Amber, Jacob and their children had left for a cottage on the castle grounds for the sake of her health.

The council was less than pleased with the regent choices, however no one dared argue with the sick monarch.

Scott sat on his sister's throne, Kuervo on Jacob's throne to his left, both sat looking as regal as they could.

Lord Jasper entered the room and bowed, though anyone could see he'd rather be dead than bow to the disgraced prince and wanted criminal, "Lord Jordon of Seventon is here Sires."

"Sires," Jordon bowed, "I must speak to Her Majesty," he insisted.

"Unfortunately Her Majesty is indesposed this week, you may speak with us," Scott replied, slipping into his perfect princely persona.

"I must speak to the Queen or her husband, urgently," Jordon pushed, attempting to force his hand.

"It is not possible Lord Jordon," Scott's voice was tense, he needed to keep the upper hand.

Jordon again went to argue, "I will only speak to the Queen-"

"Silence! You will speak to us because today we are your Kings!" Kuervo yelled, standing up from the throne, "And we will punish those who defy Her Majesty!"

Out in the town, Acho and Will were having a far more pleasant time.

"Hello!" A little girl bounded up to the prince and lord.

"Hello there little one," Acho bowed his head slightly.

"I heard that you and Queen Amber were sick! I brought you both flowers!" She held out the bouquets and an apple, "The apple is for Lord Touscany because I felt bad for not giving you something!"

"Thank you so much little one! We'll make sure Her Majesty gets these flowers," Will promised before the young girl thanked them and ran away with a clumsy bow.

"She's so sweet," Acho chucked, leaning against star's cane with a small smile gracing his lips.

"When Scott and Kuervo do this tomorrow, I hope it goes just as well," Will smiled, walking alongside the Prince of Avias.