Gossip

Tomorrow is the big day, the wedding day, and the Herons were throwing a sleepover party for Scott.

"Never have I ever had relations with the townsfolk?" Olive asked, flicking their braid over their shoulder.

Water, Gabriel, Christian, Scott and Owen all put their finger down, smirking as Owen had officially lost round.

Owen rolled her eyes and sunk the shot that had been poured for him.

"Alright alright, time to gossip, I want to know about Sausage and Alex," Cleo sipped her drink, "And the juicy stuff too by the way, if you are comfortable with sharing."

"Sausage is longer than he claims, bigger too but he's humble so he won't admit it but it gave me a shock the first time, he's also the kinkiest pirate you'll find on the Isle," Scott's face was red as he shifted a little, trying to hide the hickeys on his thighs though his shorts weren't helping his conundrum.

See, earlier the Kisstrels and a few of the Herons got together and had a bit of fun to celebrate the wedding throuple, leaving Scott very blissed out and marked beyond belief.

"And Alex?" Cleo pushed.

"He can go from being the softest to the roughest dominant in three seconds, it's so fun to push his buttons to see how quick I can make him switch," Scott hid his face behind a pillow.

"I pray for your wedding night, they won't be particularly nice to you," Owen smirked, he'd only bottomed to Sausage's few times but she felt it good for the next few days.

"Yeah well it can't be worse than the number Ausbie, Gabe and Finnegan pulled on you when you broke like four of their rules simultaneously," Scott teased, knocking back the rest of his non-alcoholic cocktail.

"That is very true."