Character Profile

True Name: Caelus

True Name: Caelus

Birthday: June 11th

Age: 18

Alias: Prince, Angel, Shadow

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 59 kg

Background:

A spy with a handsome face that can easily gather the attention of many, yet an elusive shadow that fades to oblivion.

Caelus is a new graduate and the only one amongst the members of Lamplight to have legitimate academic and practical merit from the academy.

He is usually the quiet type, just like Klaus. Caelus would usually isolate himself from the rest of Lamplight due to the fact that he is the only male member of the group (apart from Klaus). Thus he usually hangs out with Klaus to drink tea, asking him how to paint, or to play chess.

When on a mission, he can adapt accordingly to every situation that most people believe he can actually finish an Impossible Mission all on his own. Before any mission begins, he would like make his preparations and plan up the back up plans in case things go south.

When it comes to interacting with the fellow members of Lamplight, he keeps it professional, even if Thea already made sexual advances towards him, only for Caelus to avoid them via being busy with his tasks. However, Caelus is aware of romantic feelings, it is just in his code that, "A spy must never show any moment of vulnerability, and being love is one of them."