Chapter 17

Caelus' POV. Mitario City, Mouzaia.

After I exchanged intel with Dad, he left to return to the Republic via a transport ship.

At the very least, I know he's safe.

Now then....

Caelus: Today is the day of the conference. I already saw the politicians flocking around the city.

Caelus: And along with them.....are the spies from different countries with different goals.

Caelus: This city finally turned into a battlefield.

Caelus: Not to mention.....

I looked at the commotion surrounding the Lylat Kingdom's Prime Minister.

There are journalists who wanted to ask about his opinion of the war.

One of those journalists or rather, undercover journalists was Sybilla.

Caelus: They're finally here.

Caelus: Now then......

Caelus: I have to keep an eye of Sara's pigeon, Aiden.

Caelus: And where could he be......?

I scanned the sky and the top of the buildings, until I spot a chubby pigeon.

Caelus: There he is. It seems like they also created a plan.

Caelus: I'd better find Grete to get ahold of their plan and what I can do to make it successful.

Caelus: Not to mention, the number we're up against.

Caelus: If one Worker Ant failed.....there comes another 12 Worker Ants to finish the job.

Caelus: I'd better make that information known. After all......

I looked down upon 24 corpses in front of me.

Caelus: Two Worker Ants attempted to come at me.

Caelus: And I simply dispatched these two. Then came 12 Worker Ants. When I defeated the 12 Worker Ants, came another 12.

Caelus: And all of them are dead by my hand.

Caelus: Just how many Worker Ants are there? 50? 100? 200?

Caelus: If so, then I should've thinned down their numbers and Purple Ant would've come to me.

Caelus: Or maybe he doesn't noticed it yet.

Caelus: That's right.....

Caelus: I was silently killing Worker Ants. Maybe they'll know who was killed and try to track down their location.

Caelus: Hmmm.....

Caelus: I should better make contact to those who are working in the shadows or to the obvious ones......