Chapter 12

3rd POV. Lily's Room, Heat Haze Palace.

Another day at Heat Haze Palace.....

With the conclusion of the Assassin Hunt, and Caelus' information gathering about the whereabouts of his father, he can finally relax for a while.

Rather he won't relax, he just gained some valuable information from his father.

About Purple Ant's subordinate.....

According to Gerard, Purple Ant has his own subordinates called as Worker Ants.

And that is what Caelus is about to focus on for now.

Although.......he had to rest for a while, he's been taking other missions with his own personal matters.

Caelus woke up in a room he's not familiar with, but he was aware he is in Heat Haze Palace.

Caelus: Right. I was so exhausted that I feel asleep.

Caelus: Damn. To think that Dad was working akin to a spy during the war.

Caelus: What he went through, seeing all of his comrades died painful deaths.

Caelus: "Treasure your friends, especially if they are one of a kind."

Caelus: Dad really went through a lot.

Caelus: *sigh*

Caelus takes a look around and saw vials on a desk.

Caelus: Lily's room, she's the only one who specializes in poisoning.

Caelus went out and proceeded with his daily routine.

Make breakfast.

Caelus: I don't want to eat too much for today, so that I can totally focus in replenishing my stamina.

Caelus prepared toast, eggs, butter, and milk as his breakfast.

He preferred eating at the garden where he can totally relax.

Caelus: It's nice to be this relaxed......

Caelus: "Take time to your breaks."

Caelus: Yeah, I hear you, Dad. That was one of the advices you gave to me yesterday.

While Caelus was peacefully having his breakfast.....Lily came to check on Caelus but found out.....

Lily: AGAIN!? HE DISAPPEARED!

She frantically called the other members of Lamplight.

Monika: Maybe he's on a walk.

Grete: But he still needs to rest.

Thea: Maybe we should put a tracker on him, in any case.

Sybilla: Don't be stupid. He'll figure it out, even when we are just thinking about it.

Sara: Ah, I can have Mr. Johnny to track down his scent!