Chapter 15

3rd POV. Heat Haze Palace.

One day.....Caelus was taking a break from his missions.

Recently, he is starting to take a toll and Klaus can already see that Caelus is about to hit his limit.

Until Klaus stopped Caelus and told him to rest.

With that, Klaus substituted for Caelus' missions.

So, he's inside the Heat Haze Palace, just peacefully living life.

Caelus: Although this mansion is huge, I always prefer small houses.

The memories of his family flashed through his mind.

Caelus: Where your loved ones are just so close to you.

It's already nighttime and Caelus was about to call it a day and rest.

Once he got back to his room, he took a seat on his desk, placed his cup of hot chocolate, and read a novel he's been reading.

Until......he heard a knock on his door.

Caelus: Enemies? No. I don't sense any hostilities. Wait, they probably masked it and used a bait.

Caelus: Be on your guard, Caelus. Don't get complacent.

Caelus was about to grab the Blue Rose Sword when he heard Sybilla's voice.

Sybilla: Oi, Caelus! Are you sleepin' there! If you are, then we'll break this damn door!

Caelus: If you try that, I'll kick you out, tie you on a tree until sunrise.

Caelus: I'm not sleeping. Come in.

Thus three girls entered his room. Caelus also managed to hide his family photo.

The ones who entered the room are Thea, Sybilla, and Sara, all in their sleeping clothes.

Caelus: So? What makes you three wanting to disturb my night peace?

Thea: We actually want your opinion about this matter.

Caelus: Just out with it.

Sara: I received love letters from Mr. Dominic Maura.

Caelus: When and where did this happen?

Sybilla: At the pet park, when Sara was taking Johnny (the puppy) for a walk.

Caelus: I see. Let me guess, you turned this guy down as your reply.

Sara: Yes.

Caelus: *sigh*

Caelus: So let me get this straight, you want to settle down your feelings, right?

Sara: Yes.

Caelus: Have you ever—No. Nevermind. Judging by your expression, you haven't.