Chapter 13

Thea's POV. Heat Haze Palace.

I am codename Dreamspeaker —and  it's time to lure them to their ruin.

That is how I do battle.

In terms of martial arts, it is not my strongest suit.

But there are ways to become a noteworthy spy.

But I won't be talking about me as a spy.

I want to talk about something else......

It is connected to the past.

That was actually connected to someone I know or do I really know them completely?

His name is Caelus, he arrived in the spy academy that I was attending.

At the very instant where every girl laid eyes on him, they were struck by how beautiful he is.

His white hair is beautiful and pristine, like freshly fallen snow.

His blue eyes that can be compared to sapphires.

His skin is so pale that he looks more like a doll rather than a person.

His voice is clear as a river flowing from a spring.

No wonder why many fell for him.

But I knew they are just after him to exploit.

They tried to seduce him so many times, but it didn't work.

Though I would say I also attempted to seduce him but for some reason, it will either be thwarted by weird coincidence or just him not really caring at all.

His aloof personality eventually became infamous in our academy, to the point that it is hopeless to even interact with him.

I initially got the same thought. So I really stopped seducing him but then.....

When I was about to get home....

I saw Caelus cleaning our classroom, all by himself. Not to mention, he is tired, and I noticed the bandages and wounds he sustained.

Was it from the training earlier? I heard that someone managed to beat a group of delinquents earlier, to the point that the group are near death.

They say that the one who beat them up was a boy of their grade level, to the point that the boy injured his fists, and that blood is coming out from him.

I clearly deduced that he was the one who beat up those delinquents. I don't know the reason why, but the school was even concerned as to how did that kind of situation happened to a spy academy.

It turns out that the delinquents caused a ruckus not only just to our academy and to our fellow students. They also caused trouble to the people living around the area.

Until they stopped on that day......

On that day, I saw Caelus' hands were covered in bandages, and blood was obviously leaking from the bandages, staining them red.