Chapter 16

3rd POV. Mitario City, Mouzaia.

The United States of Mouzaia is currently the largest superpower in the world.

It is said that the country never directly participated in the Great War. Instead they sold weapons and supplies to the Allies.

This helped Mouzaia's economy to bloom.

In one of Mouzaia's cities on the West Coast.

Mitario, a city with tall skyscrapers, and is composed of wealthy pedestrians.

A city of luxury.

Caelus: I knew I heard stories about the city itself.

Caelus: I never imagined it would be this beautiful.

Caelus: But I don't have time for sightseeing.

Caelus: My investigation led me here.

Caelus: Purple Ant.....a member of the Galgad Empire Spy Team, Serpent.

Caelus: The spy team that eliminated Inferno.

Caelus: Now then....

Caelus: For what I know, this Purple Ant works very unique from all the spies I encountered and assassinated.

Caelus: And basically, Mitario, the city where I'm currently in as of this moment.....

Caelus: Is his kingdom.

Caelus: A King Ant if I would say.

Caelus: And I can totally sense multiple operatives here. This can only be about Purple Ant's subordinates and the spies who were gathered here for a very important event.

Caelus: The Tolfa Economic Conference.

Caelus: A conference with renowed politicians who will be gathered to talk about economic matters.

Caelus: That is what the masses know. Heh. But it is just a political squabble about economy.

Caelus: As much as I want to investigate the conference itself, that is not aligned with my mission as of now.

Caelus: Now then......

Caelus: I knew someone has been following me for a few minutes the moment I set foot upon this place.

Caelus: Heh.

Caelus: I am codename — Shadow, time to unravel the secrets of the Abyss.

Caelus continued to act ignorant as he pretends to walk into a trap.

Once he pretended to walk into that trap, his expected target came to get him.

His target brought him to a secluded building, until......

Caelus sprang into action, and pinned down his target.