Additional File No. 2

Name: Anastasia (Last Name Unknown even amongst Inferno)

Alias: Ice Empress, Rose, Ember

Age: 30 (Deceased)

Birthday: December 5

Height: 158 cm

Occupation: Spy (Former), Florist (Upon Retirement)

Relatives: Gerard (Husband), Caelus (Eldest Son), Olga (Youngest Daughter)

Background:

The mysterious eighth member of the Din Republic's Legendary Spy Team, Inferno. Anastasia or by her codename, Ember was the first member of her generation's Inferno, Klaus regarded her as the Founder of Inferno, thus she was gifted the name Ember, the beginning of an Inferno.

According to Klaus, Anastasia was the strongest spy in the world, and he admits that he can never surpass Anastasia, not even in a million years.

According to Thea, as to what Hearth told her, Anastasia was unmatched in all areas, especially in swordsmanship that not even their mentor, Torchlight, was never able to best her.

Klaus recollected that, "Among the members of Inferno, Anastasia possessed both kindness and ruthlessness. Kindness to the enemies who deserves mercy, those who were just forced to committ such atrocities. Ruthless to those who never hesitates to commit crimes against humanity.

Klaus witnessed this as to how Ember magnificently dispatches their targets. He described it, "With such grace, they fall like petals of a withering rose."

According to the stories attributed to her, she massacred a battalion of Galgad Imperial Soldiers, it was the proof that Anastasia was a superhuman, who eliminated the said battalion under 30 minutes.

Also, she was the only spy in the world to have ever reached the Emperor of Galgad and tortured him. It was said that Anastasia infiltrated the Imperial Palace on a snowy day, thus she was called as the Ice Empress, who tortured the Emperor with an expression that was cold as ice.

The reason why Anastasia infiltrated the palace was to force the Emperor's hand to stop the war, so when the Emperor refused, Anastasia tortured the Emperor to near death.

This lead the Emperor to had constant fear of spies and assassins lurking around the palace, but that event also paved the way in stopping the war. This also began the legend of the Blue Rose Sword among the spies of Din Republic, as this was the weapon that Anastasia mainly used in battle.

When Anastasia retired due to sustaining a permanent injury, she decided to seal her room in the purpose of also sealing her sword

When Anastasia retired due to sustaining a permanent injury, she decided to seal her room in the purpose of also sealing her sword. She created puzzles and riddles to her successor. Until then, no one was able to access Anastasia's room in Heat Haze Palace, until Caelus arrived and solved the msytery. It was just a coincidence (or maybe fate) that Caelus, Anastasia's son, will inherit her room and sword.

A year after her retirement, she met Gerard who was then a factory worker in Magnolia, the two fell in love, got married, and had two children: Caelus, the eldest son. Olga, the youngest daughter.

As a mother, she cares for her children a lot, to the point that she is willing to do everything just to ensure her children will have a happy future. This line of thinking was caused by the fact that her children are born in a war torn world, and because of her past as a spy who killed thousands.

Abilities:

According to what Hearth told about Ember to Thea, she said that Ember was someone who will never hesitate to kill, especially to those who turn traitor. As to Klaus' recollections, Ember's abilities are much similar to Caelus, only that Ember's abilities are much more elegant than Caelus' whose moves are silent and obscure.