Chapter 1

The Great War.......

An armed conflict that reached into a massive scale of fighting between many countries all at once.

It took many lives. Ravaged the lands. Left scars amongst the ordinary people and the soldiers who fought during the war.

Peace was achieved.....so we thought.

It's far from over.

The only thing that changed is that wars were finally fought in the shadows.

A secret among all nations.

Everyone thought that there will be no casualties among civilians.

Wrong.

There is.

And I know two people who became victims of this conflict.

I will never forget how these two people died on that day.

---------------

3rd POV.

???: Caelus! Caelus!

A woman with long, beautiful, white hair opens her arms towards a boy whose traits are identical to her.

The boy who possess the same white hair runs to the woman and embraced her

??? 2: Mom! What is it?

Mother: Caelus. Where do you want to go today?

The boy releases his arms from embracing her mother as he thought about the question.

Caelus: At the market. Let's go make a pie!

Mother: Oh? I see. Hehe. Well then. To the market it is.

The mother and son went to the market to buy their ingredients. The market is busy, filled up with stalls that sells varieties of products such as food, clothing, tools, and many more.

The mother and son also decided to visit a florist and buy a boquet of flowers.

Florist: Hello, Miss Anastasia.

Anastasia: Hello. One boquet of  Daffodils.

Florist: As you wish.

When they received the boquet, the mother and son went on their way to the cemetery.