Seven

Katy

As I walked back to the house, the reality of what I'd just done hit me. Why did I do that? My brain sent me an image that reminded me of how hot he looked walking up the deck. He had the perfect body. Muscles all in the right places due to hard physical work, not spending hours upon hours in a gym. When he first stepped onto the dock and started walking my way, my eyes went straight to his crotch. His boxer briefs were a dark gray, and they clung to him like another skin. For the first time, I saw the outline of his cock. I could tell it was big just by the outline of it. Bigger than Shawn.

Shawn. What am I going to do? Tomorrow, he's going to forget all about our fight and resume life as it always is. That's what he does any time we fight. It's like a denial thing. The sad part about all of this is that I didn't think about Shawn once while I kissed Jacob and had his cock in my mouth. I'm a terrible person.

Something fluttered inside me when Jacob stood there soaking wet. Even after he put his jeans back on. He had no reason to be nice and stay with me when I asked him to. I half expected him to tell me to fuck off because I'd been ignoring him, and I never took him more ibuprofen. But when I asked, he said he would sit with me. He was sweet and polite. When I told him about my fight with Shawn, he seemed upset and told me a man should never speak to a woman that way. My heart warmed because I know he really meant it. At first, I didn't expect him to talk about his mom's death. But when he did, I felt sorry for the little boy who lost his mother. Someone who loved him and who he seemed to love dearly.

I didn't know much about who Jacob really was. Just what I'd heard from Daddy and Benny, and whatever I happened to see on the ranch. But I felt like he was giving me a piece of himself when he spoke about his mother. He spoke with such sadness, I wanted to make him happy. And I just reacted without thinking.

I don't know if he's ever kissed a girl, but he actually wasn't that bad at it. And he is a natural with his tongue. I felt myself getting carried away, so I reluctantly broke the kiss. But I trailed my lips with kisses all the way down to his bulging fullness. I was mesmerized when I pulled his rock-hard cock out of his jeans. It was so big. Not what I expected. Not like I sat around wondering what his penis looked like. But I was surprised. I was getting aroused myself as I sucked him into my mouth. Watching him swallow at the blissful sensation, his Adam's apple bobbing while I pumped my head up and down, was so sexy. Seeing him breathe deeply. And when the dam busted, his hot cum shot down my throat, and I sucked him dry. His cum tasted way different than Shawn, which was a metallic taste. Jacob's was very salty. It made my mouth water even more. I wanted every last drop. And draining him made my panties as wet as if I had swam in the lake as well.

I know he was shocked from what I did. There was no way he could hide his nervousness. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest beneath my palms. But I also know he loved it. I like the fact that he's a virgin. I figured he would be because Daddy doesn't let him go anywhere unless it's work related, and no one comes to see him. So, I'm almost certain that was his first ever blow job. And the way he looked at me with lustful eyes made me almost whimper with need.

After sneaking back up to my room, I got in my shower with my toy to relieve myself. I was too aroused to be able to sleep. Images of Jacob kept coming to my mind. His hot body under my fingertips. His engorged staff in my mouth and the feel of him pulsing as his orgasm shot through it. His quick erratic breaths. The look in his eyes while he watched me. The amatory look triggered my hard orgasm. I hadn't gotten off that intensely in a long time. I slowly got dressed after my shower, my body feeling relaxed. Then I got in bed and went right to sleep.

I felt an annoying itch on my nose. I scratched it without opening my eyes, not wanting to wake up yet. I felt it again. This time I swatted around my nose. Stupid flies! A few seconds later, again. This time as I swatted, I opened my eyes and was startled when I saw Shawn looking down at me with his whiskey-colored brown eyes and a goofy smile. His eyes were a lighter shade than Jacob's. Jacob had more of a darkness in his eyes that intrigued me. Why am I comparing him with Jacob!?