Fifteen

Boy

I feel like I'm in a dream. A dream with no pain. No fear. I'm on cloud nine. My body tingling with the most electrifying sensation I've ever felt in my whole life. Sex was definitely my new favorite activity. I can't believe my first time was with Katy. Katy Williams. And man was it fucking awesome. I was nervous as hell, but she helped guide me, so I didn't make a complete idiot of myself. I loved the feel of her small soft hands rubbing and gripping my body. 

When she swiftly grabbed my dick, I flinched from habit which immensely irritated me. I scolded myself and sent a mental note my mind to inform it that this is a good experience. Not a bad one. So, I relaxed my body and forced my attention solely on her.

I took pride in the fact I was able to make her come twice. As soon as I sunk into her heat, I wanted to come undone right then and there. But I tried my utmost to hold everything back and last as long as I could. Which showed great difficulty. When she asked me to go faster, I knew it wouldn't take long. Changing my position prolonged it some, but holy shit, did I like that angle. It felt like my dick went in even further, and the view of Katy's perfect body wriggling beneath me with another orgasm was enough to throw me over the edge. The climax surged through me like nothing I've ever felt before. 

My cum that spilled inside her started to slowly drip out, so instead of pulling out, I leaned over her body to kiss her.

Replaying everything in my head, something dawned on me. I pulled away from her lips. "Hey, Katy?"

"Hmm?" She looked up at me with those dreamy eyes.

"We didn't use a condom, and I-"

"I'm on the pill," she cut me off. "And I've never had sex without a condom before, so we're both safe."

I let out a small sigh of relief and nodded. The last thing I needed was to accidentally knock her up. I'd never live to see another day, that's for sure. After John tortured me first of course.

"Let's go get in the shower and clean up," she suggested.

Taking a shower with Katy felt like the paradise that I'd entered continued. She asked me to wash her body with her coconut smelling soap on the loofa. It was the most erotic, yet teasing, task I'd ever performed. I slowly ran the loofa over every inch of her body. Paying extra attention to her tits when she pressed her back against my front. My face was in the crook of her neck as I ran my hands along her slick stomach, massaging her breasts, and touching every inch of her smooth skin I could. I trailed kisses up and down her neck as her back arched and a seductive sigh left her mouth. Touching her body and seeing it on full display for me had my dick engorged once again. I'm sure she could feel it on her backside.

Without warning, she twisted around to face me. Her hand went up to the back of my neck and pulled me down into a deep, hungry kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tighter against my chest. She leaned against the shower wall, and I pressed into her.

"I want you again, Jacob," she breathed between our kisses. She took my arm and held it out. Her long, perfect leg lifted and settled in my hand, opening herself wide open for me to gain access between her thighs. Knowing what she wanted, I stepped up, and with my free hand, I guided my dick to her pussy. I lifted my hips to thrust up into her tight core. She whimpered when my dick was in as far as it could go.

Holding her leg in one hand, I grabbed her hip with the other and began rolling my hips in a rhythmic manner. In, out. In, out. My lips kissed, sucked, and nipped at her neck as she tried to hold back her moans. Then I started pumping harder, making her moan even louder. Both of us were climbing to our release, and when she shattered, so did I at the feel of her walls constricting my pulsing dick. When the dam finally burst, I let out a strangled curse under my breath while Katy panted heavily. I caught her lips in mine before lowering her leg and leaning my body into hers. I could never get enough of her.