The Beginning of the End

Howdy Howdy My lovely pack! Special Thanks to 
 for helping me with this wonderful story! So hope y'all enjoy! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Hours Before the end...

Ash was hanging with Kirishima and the rest of the BakuSquad singing and dancing with them in his dorm room. In the beginning he was more introverted and the Squad had learned and respected his boundaries which he appreciated very much and soon he became close with the BakuSquad. Yes there was chaos but he dealt with it. Why were they singing and dancing in Ash's dorm room? They were rehearsing for a show they were going to perform tonight in front of the school. Ash was the lead singer while Kirishima and Denki were his backup singers, Bakugou was the guitarist, Mina was on her Key-tar, and Sero was on drums. Ash used a little bit of his siren song quirk to help enhance his singing with a slight echo to his voice. 
What they didn't know was that this would be their last performance to living people and the beginning of the fight of their survival...

2 Hours later after rehearsal...

Ash was outside laying under a tree taking a nap with his long and soft raven locks spread out across his back as he laid on his belly with his head slightly turned to the left facing the bottom of the tree while his bangs nearly uncovered his right eye that was pure black showing no pupil at all due to it blending in well with his eye color. Kirishima was sitting against the tree next to Ash as they were hanging out after their long rehearsal. 
unlike others Ash confides in Kirishima more and tells him more secrets than he does with others. 

An Hour later...

There was a slight rattling and banging at the school gates which alerted a few of the teachers as well as Ash and Kirishima who were actually nearby and had heard the rattling and banging. The gate was opened and a student, whom Ash nor Kirishima didn't know of, walked to the intruder entering the gates overconfidently to tell them to back off. The student was told by all the teachers there at the gate to stand down and let them handle but he did not listen. which was the worst thing he can do. his overconfidence and disobedience is what got him where he was now. DEAD.

This was the beginning of the end....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO! Hope Y'all liked the first chapter. also yes Kirishima and Ash are best buds and always hang out. I've watched the anime but guess what. this is an AU made by Me and my bestie. Anyway! More chapters will be coming soon! Let us know what ya think about the story so far! 

Until next time my lovely pack! Ciao! Teehee~ *Winks and disappears into thin air*