🄿🅄🄽🄸🅂🄷🄼🄴🄽🅃🅂: 🅆🄾🅁🅂🅃 🄵🄴🄰🅁🅂

Howdy Howdy! Ember here with CHAPTER 10!!! Heehee. So lets get this show on the road! Hope y'all enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day had come for Denki and Mina's punishments. There was room that Denki and Mina were escorted to where they saw Ash standing on a stage looking disappoint and glaring at the two. Sero and Bakugou were at his sides. Kirishima and Onslaught walked up behind them looking down at the traitorous duo. 
Onslaught looked at Ash and nodded as he, Detonator, Red
 Slaughter, and Hang gave him room to sing but also keep him protected in case hell breaks loose. 

Ash, Right now as Siren, took a deep breath standing in front of the microphone. He closed his eyes as he started singing which changed the room entirely. both were facing their own fears so they couldn't see or hear each other. They were only able to see and hear their own fears. 

In Mina's Mind...
Mina hears a song and watched as her best friend was taken by those undead flesh-eating beasts. "Denki!!!!" She screamed in horror and tried to hurry towards him but he kept screaming in agony as he was being ripped apart and eaten alive. She fell to her knees sobbing and covered her ears to try and stop the screams but to no avail. Denki's screams will forever haunt her. 

Meanwhile, in Denki's Mind.....

Denki was sitting down next to a tree looking around and he wasn't that far in his mind when he heard the song...

Denki covered his ears and started panicking trying to shut out the words but he kept hearing them. His own Self-Doubt and insecurities plaguing his mind...He couldn't take it. he'd do anything to shut the words down. He'd even apologize to Ash. He gave in and shouted out to Ash that he was sorry and he'd never repeat the same mistake again and that he'd never hurt him again either while also begging for them to make it stop. 

Then it stopped. He saw Ash standing over him and holding his hand out for him. He took it and hugged Ash sobbing. Apologizing over and over. 

They looked at Mina's unconscious body curling up in the fetal position. 

In Mina's Mind...

Mina was sobbing and begging to be with Denki again. She instantly started seeing red and used her acid on Ash which immediately stopped the punishment...

In the real world

Ash screams in pain as he held his face which had a mask on it. He threw his mask at the wall and fell down writhing in agony. 

Everyone minus Mina ran to him trying to find a way to ease the pain. 

Did this attack Blind him?  Let's find out....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie my lovely pack! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Tell me what ya think in the comments below! 

Until next time, My lovelies! Ciao~!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears in thin air*