Äñ êxþlåñå†ïðñ åñРħh ïñ lðvê?!

Howdy Howdy! Ember here with Chapter 7! Enjoy! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was an hour or so when they finally got back to base. Blaze went to his room and was tending to the bite he got on his arm. 
He was in the middle of disinfecting the bite when Kirishima barged in looking worried as hell. 
"Are you okay? Why didn't you turn? Normally when someone gets bitten they turn in a matter of seconds. How did you not turn?" He asked curious and shocked but still worried about Blaze. 

Blaze smiled softly seeing his worry. "I'm alright. Gather the others here and explain it to all of ya." He said softly as he got up and pecked Kirishima on his cheek. "Thanks for worrying about me." He said with a grateful smile. His eyes filled with love and appreciation. 
Kirishima nodded and smiled giving him a peck on the lips. "You're my boyfriend, Blaze. Of course I'm gonna worry about you." He said softly before walking off to gather everyone. 

Bakugou, Mina, Ash, and Sero all walked in following Kirishima. Kirishima sat next to Blaze for comfort and support.
Bakugou and Mina smiling at that. 
Blaze sighed and started explaining to the group about why he didn't exactly turn when he was bitten. "So to be frank about it. I'm special blooded. Basically I found this out a while back when this all started. The rest of league knows but since y'all just joined recently I figured you had a right to know. long story short. I'm immune to the virus." He said softly and waited a bit so they could process the information given to them.
Blaze looked at Kirishima processing this information as well but smiled when he nodded in understanding. 
He and Kirishima kissed lovingly and sweetly then just laid down and cuddled with Blaze holding Kirishima close to him. 
The others understood and accepted it with no ill intentions towards Blaze. They all walked out and Ash followed Sero to talk to him. leaving the adorable couple to relax and cuddle. 

With Ash and Sero...

Ash followed Sero to a his room and blushed as they got there. 
They both sat down in silence then Sero broke the silence. "So What did you want to talk about, Ash? Everything okay?" He asked softly. Ash smiled shyly. "Well...I-I...H-Hanta I-..." He whimpered afraid of rejection before he shouted it out. "I-I like you, Hanta!" He said loudly and closed his eyes tensely as he waited to be rejected the looked shocked when Sero laughed before holding his hands looking at him with a reassured smile. "I like you too, Ash. I've always liked you but never had the courage to tell you until now." He said softly hugging a shaking Ash. 
Ash hugged back immediately. "I'm glad...I was afraid you'd reject me.." He said softly and squeaked adorably when Sero kissed him deeply then relaxed kissing back. He laid back with Sero on top and they just started making out unbeknownst to them that they were being watched by Bakugou and Mina who had taken a picture of the new couple then left them be. 
Bakugou and Mina would never let them live this down. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope y'all enjoyed this sweet chapter! More will be on the way soon! 

Until next time my lovelies! Ciao~!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears in thin air*