T̷r̷u̷e̷ ̷F̷o̷r̷m̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷P̷h̷o̷e̷n̷i̷x̷

Howdy Howdy My lovely pack! Here's a little glow up for Blaze a.k.a Onslaught! This chapter is special. I hope y'all enjoy~!
____________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few days since the battle between good and evil. Onslaught told his crew to rest and heal while he was gonna go on a solo mission to clear his head and train his quirk. 

On Onslaught's solo mission he got bit while fighting a horde of zombies. He got pissed that a flesh eating beast got that close to him. Then suddenly his wings appeared glowing brighter than last time. He hadn't noticed because he was so focused on killing these beasts. 

As he fought his wings started glowed a bright blue and suddenly the zombies in front of him fainted and turned back to human. He stopped in his tracks finally noticing his wings were a permanent bright blue color and didn't disappear. 

He smiled and figured this was definitely good news to tell his crew so he slowly made his way back to base to tell his crew the good news. He was wondering how they will react to the news. 

Whatever the reaction will be he knows they will always be by his side and support him no matter what.

He smiled fondly at that. "I have the best crew anyone could ever have..."  He said softly to himself as he walked to his home. 

Humanity was saved but it's still in this Post-Apocalyptic Era. It will be a little bit before humanity is saved 100%...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie! Sorry it's short but here is the promised chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed! 

Until next time, my lovelies! Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*