TᕼE IᑎᔕIᗪE ᒍOᗷ...

Howdy Howdy, My lovelies! Here's another chapter! We're getting closer to the end so stay tuned for a second book! Enjoy~!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Days became months and months became years. The war started and ended. During the war the heroes lost and had become workers under one ruler. Onslaught a.k.a Blaze. Blaze and his crew had finally won the war and the league soon took over the world. It was a tough journey but they finally won. Now as ruler over all; Blaze slowly turned all the heroes into his subjects.  

Blaze, followed by the BakuSquad, walked confidently into the room with heroes that were chained in their own cells grinning. He planned to get two of the best and biggest heroes to join his crew. He looked towards two specific heroes, pointed at them, and spoke with a low tone. "Join my crew."  He ordered. 
Hawks nodded and his chains were removed bowing to Blaze then took his place next to Dabi who mysteriously made an appearance. 
Mirko looked to be thinking before sighing and nodding. Her chains were removed and she took her place behind Blaze with a deep sigh and stone cold look in her eyes as she glanced around at the chained up heroes who were unable to use their quirks due to the quirk-canceling chains.

Ash looked at Blaze "What shall I do with the ones who refuse to join us, Sire?" He asked, his voice soft but cold. Blaze looked at Ash. "Take the flamehead and shoto to the 'Special Punishment' Room. Let him deal with his sperm donor. as for what to do with the rest...torture them for information. We need to find the rest of the heroes." He ordered. 

Ash nodded and looked towards Shoto before dragging Endeavor to the designated room with Shoto following looking a bit eager. He locked them in the room and walked back towards the crew before starting the torture as Blaze walked away ignoring the cries and whimpers of the heroes with Kirishima by his side.

In the 'Special Punishment' Room with Endeavor and Shoto... 

Shoto towered over his father with an evil eager grin as he held his 'Special' tools in his hands. 
Endeavor was unable to use his quirk so he laid helpless on the floor while Shoto began beating him and gave him frostbite. Endeavor's limbs slowly started turning purple which shoto took his chance and cut his limbs off at an agonizingly slow pace laughing as his father screamed in pain. begging to be put out of his misery. this went on for a while and his blood was frozen so he didn't bleed out that quickly. 

Shoto enjoyed this very much. getting revenge on his sperm donor for all the pain he was put through. he slowly sliced him open from the gut and took out his organs to cook and feed the prisoners later on at lunch time. 

10 Hours Later....

After a while Shoto knocked on the room from the inside and Ash unlocked the door letting him out. He flinched when he saw Shoto covered in blood and refused to look in the room so he stepped back. He looked at the ground trying to make himself invisible but failed as he jumped when Shoto spoke to him. "Would you mind cleaning that up and putting the organs in containers to be cooked and fed to the prisoners later, Ash?" He asked ever so innocently with his head tilted like he didn't just torture and kill his own father. 
Ash gulped and nodded. "It'll get done." He said softly then stiffly watched Shoto walk off to clean off the blood from his costume. 

Ash slowly looked into the room and squeaked when he saw the scene of the room. He ran off to Crew and Blaze. "Um...Sire? C-Could you send someone to clean up the Special Punishment room? P-Please?" He asked looking like he saw a ghost. 

Blaze looked confused and nodded before sending one of the lower ranked villains to clean the room. he was shocked and slightly jumped when he heard them scream curses. They also looked shook up and were trembling in fear when they returned from cleaning that room. He shrugged his shoulders and went about his business not wanting to know what happened. Ash was being comforted by Sero and Shouta. 

To Be Continued....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie Dokie! Here's the last chapter of this first book. Hope y'all enjoyed and stay tuned for the second book! 

Until next time, my lovelies! 

Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*