ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕪

Howdy Howdy, my lovely pack! Ember here! Here is chapter 4! Enjoy~! Teehee~ 
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moon slowly rose as the sun slowly fell as the BakuSquad walked back to the bunker with Blaze to introduce him to the others. 
Ash didn't like how the others were treating Blaze meeting him for the first. And so the BakuSquad had Ash use his Siren Song to distract them so they could leave and find a safe house for them but his quirk was erased which hurt him a lot. He gasped for air and started choking which made him pass out since he relied on his quirk for breath. Denki and Kirishima quickly picked up Ash and carried him to his room followed by Mina, Bakugou, Blaze, and Sero. Once in Ash's room they locked the door and made a plan of escape which they'd execute as soon as Ash woke up. It pissed them off to see his own family hurt him like that when he was preventing a fight. 

An hour later...

Ash let out a groan of pain as his eyes slowly opened. He winced clutching his neck as he grit his teeth. He couldn't handle the pain but he couldn't talk until his voice healed completely. 
Ash signed to them telling them he wanted to wait for his voice to heal before using his quirk again so for now he'd play mute but anyone with eyes, and if they know what to look for, can see clearly that Ash was hurt and holding back his sadness and anger as they all felt the impact of the heroes betrayal but it was worse for Ash because his family betrayed him. 
They promised to never use their quirks on him. 
They lied. 
They hurt him. 
They betrayed his trust.
They broke their promise. 
They must pay.

Soon he will get his revenge for their betrayal. 

10 minutes later...

Ash stood in front of them. His heroes. his family. The family that betrayed him. Seeing them confident like they did nothing wrong  made his blood boil. He looked at them showing his emotions which was a rare thing for him then he went back to emotionless but something was off...
Ash had a dark aura around him. 

Ash was changing....

Suddenly all the heroes were knocked out and Ash walked out without a word...

Blaze walked after him who was followed by the rest of the BakuSquad. 

This new change was just the beginning...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sorry! I know this is late but I got it done. I hope y'all enjoyed! Let me know what ya think! Until next time, my lovelies! 

Ciao! Teehee~! 

*Winks and disappears into thin air*