♥ New L.O.V Members and feelings spark ♥

Howdy Howdy, lovelies! Ember here with chapter 6! Hope y'all enjoy! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day the group made their way to the L.O.V's base.
Ash was on Bakugou's back because he asked him for a piggyback ride. He grinned and was enjoying it a lot. 
Onslaught watched the two with a amused and fond smile. He was glad his brother found a group that would be there for him no matter what. 

At the L.O.V Base..

Ash got off Bakugou's back and playfully saluted the other member's of the league. Bakugou smacked the back of his head which he dodged and giggled. 
Blaze changed as soon as they got to the L.O.V's base and walked to Kirishima. He'd been eyeing him since they met and he couldn't take his eyes off him. 
Kirishima looked into Blaze's eyes and slightly blushed. 
Ash, Bakugou, Mina, and Denki saw this and smirked. They had a plan. 
"Let's play truth or dare for a bit before getting any work done." Ash suggested. 
The others agreed and set up of for the spin the bottle version. 
Once in place and all set up the group chuckled as Bakugou went first. He spun the bottle and it landed on Ash. "Ash, Truth or dare." He asked softly and Ash Smirked. "Dare." He grinned but his answer made Bakugou chuckle. "I dare you to take your shirt off for 10 minutes." He said softly with a smirk. 
Ash went wide-eyed and resembled a tomato. "Uh- b-but-" He stuttered which made Bakugou laugh. "Chickening out?" He asked teasingly. Ash growled playfully. "Hell nah! Fine." he said and took his shirt off. He squeaked when he felt a chill up his spine. He playfully glared at Bakugou then spun the bottle. It landed on Blaze. "Blaze, Truth or Dare?" He asked softly while he was shivering from the cold. Blaze chuckled. "Truth." He answered feeling almost sorry for Ash. 
Ash smiled. "Who do you have feelings for?" He asked softly which caught Blaze off guard.
"Wha-huh?" He stuttered and blushed. He sighed and looked at Kirishima who blushed. "I like him." He said then jumped a bit when Ash, Denki, and Mina squealed with excitement. 
Blaze rolled his eyes fondly as he spun the bottle which landed on Mina. "Mina, Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Dare obviously!" She exclaimed happily. 
Blaze smiled. "I dare you to give Ash a make-over and put him in a maid outfit." He said with an evil smirk and Ash yelped when Mina grabbed him and dragged him away. When they returned Ash was beet-red and trying to hard to pulled the skirt part of the outfit down. He shyly sat down and Mina sat down as well looking absolutely proud of herself. She spun the bottle and it landed on Kirishima. "Kirishima. Truth. Or. Dare?" She asked smirking. 
Kirishima looked positive as ever. "Dare!" He said excitedly which made Mina's smirk spread wider. "I dare you to kiss Blaze." She said grinning widely. Kirishima blushed but did as he was dared to do. 
Blaze kissed back after a bit of shock. 
After the kiss ended they stared at each other with pure love in their eyes. 
Ash, Denki, and Mina cheered and Bakugou smirked. "Took ya long enough." He said with a chuckle. 
Blaze rolled his eyes and smirked evilly. "Let's continue this game for a bit then get to work. We need to go on a supply run." He said softly. 
They nodded their heads and continued the game. 

An hour later...

After a few more rounds of truth or dare they suited up and went on their supply run which Onslaught and Detonator coordinated.
After a bit they ran into zombies again and fought them off. they started to get overwhelmed but soon managed to kill them all. Unfortunately Onslaught found a bite on his arm. He sighed and growled in annoyance. Luckily he was special. 

The one thing that irritated him the most was explaining why he didn't turn like everyone else. 
But that's for another day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie here's chapter 6! Hope y'all enjoyed the blooming romance and fluff! 

Until next time my lovelies! Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears in thin air*