ᐯIᒪᒪᗩIᑎᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ ᕼᗩᐯE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ TOO

Howdy Howdy, My lovely pack! Ember here with another chapter today! Hope y'all like it! 
Enjoy~!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BakuSquad was going over a plan to take over another part of the city in the mission room when all of a sudden the doors to the room burst open with rest of the league looking worried and carrying in an injured Blaze. 
Kirishima ran to him and checked over him. He panicked and snapped at Ash and the others. "Help him!" He growled out. Snapping at them was nothing new to them but him snapping at Ash startled them greatly. 
Ash flinched at the yelling and snapping but brushed it off as Kiri being worried about Blaze being hurt. 
Blaze tried to tell him he was fine but Ash took a deep breath before he suddenly had a green healing aura around his body. He started to sing a healing song as he hovered over Blaze's injuries. He'd done this before but it takes a lot of out him afterwards if the injuries are bad. 
He sang and started shaking a little bit in the middle of healing him. 
Eventually he was able to heal him a bit but since some injuries were deep he couldn't make the scars disappear. 
Blaze sighed telling everyone he was okay as Ash walked off swaying a bit. He looked back at the group checking over Blaze even though he was okay and just needed a bit of rest now no one but Sero and Blaze noticed Ash leave the room. 

There was suddenly a loud thud that came from the room but no one paid any mind to it since they were worried about Blaze. Which was understandable. they had gotten quite a scare seeing Blaze injured. 
Ash understood. even he was worried about Blaze which is why he didn't say anything when he was snapped at and when he thought no one noticed him leave the room. 

Sero grew worried for Ash and stood up from his chair. "I'm gonna go check on Ash." He said softly. 
Mina and Denki looked confused. "Why? He looked fine to me." Denki said in confusion. Mina nodded in agreement. 
Sero sighed. "You weren't exactly paying attention so I'm not gonna rip your head off. and also Blaze is fine. Kirshima is with him and he just needs to rest for now. I don't think he appreciates being crowded." He said looking slightly irked and irritated. 
"So I'm gonna be respectful and give the guy some space while also checking on MY boyfriend and YOUR friend." He said trying not to blow up at them. 
He walked off to his and Ash's room and gasped seeing Ash unconscious half inside their room and half outside of it. He ran to him and kneeled at his side. He kept quiet knowing Ash didn't like attention when he was this vulnerable. He trusted everyone but he didn't want attention during vulnerable times. 
He picked up Ash and carried him to bed laying him down gently on the bed in a comfortable position sitting next to him on the bed waiting for him to wake up. which was gonna be a bit due to him using so much of his quirk at once. 
Bakugou made regular check ups on both Blaze and Ash but Denki and Mina only focused on Blaze. Sero could understand why. He was injured after all so he didn't say anything. Even Ash would agree that it was important for Blaze to be at his best so that's why he used all his energy and strength on him. He may be their leader but Ash considered Blaze a friend and brother. Sero and Ash could also understand why Kirishima snapped. He was the submissive one but he was also a very protective person to the people he loves and cares about. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's a bit shorter than the previous chapters. I didn't know what else to put. the next chapter will be out soon though. so keep an eye out!

Until next time my lovelies! Ciao~!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears in thin air*