Tԋҽ Lҽαɠυҽ ɠαιɳʂ ɱσɾҽ ɱҽɱႦҽɾʂ!

Howdy Howdy, my lovely pack! Here's another chapter! Enjoy! *Wink* 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze, Denki, Bakugou, Kirishima, Ash, Sero, and the rest of the league were training when Ash went stiff and looked around. the others stopped what they were doing and looked at Ash as he ran to Blaze reporting that someone was there other than the people in the league who were present. 
Blaze looked around and looked towards the shadows. "Reveal yourselves." He ordered. 
four people walked out of the Shadows. The first two were Deku which surprised Ash, Denki, Sero, Bakugou, and Kirishima. and what surprised them even more was that he had a sister. They didn't know this about him. then again they mostly kept to their group. 
Ash ran to Deku and his sister asking if they were okay and what had happened. He looked shocked and slightly worried when Deku explained that they had been injured by the heroes. He took a deep breath before singing a healing song to heal Izuca while Blaze was fixated on the other two who had revealed themselves to be Hawks and Dabi. His Biological parents. 
Ash had to heal Izuca little by little because he'd pass out on the spot if he used his full power all at once again. He had Denki take her to the medbay to rest and he followed to keep healing her until she felt better. 
While Ash focused on Izuca, the others talked to Deku about what happened. They were shocked and frankly pissed hearing that the so-called heroes had attacked their own students. The students they put their lives on the line for to train and protect. 
Ash had walked out confident that Izuca will be okay and went straight towards Sero asking what happened and why everyone was so mad. 
After finding out what Deku told them Ash looked shocked and looked pissed beyond belief. In a low tone he hissed out "They need to be taught a lesson..." 
No one has seen Ash this pissed before and it was kinda scary. His usual green eye turn pure red out of anger. 

Meanwhile with Blaze and his dads...

Blaze was confused because he didn't know what to feel with seeing them. He was stunned and didn't know what to do when they ran and hugged him with tears in their eyes. 

Hawks was the first to find his voice and spoke. "Blaze, You're alive...I'm so glad! We thought you died! Our baby boy. My baby bird.." He spoke with a teary-eyed tone about to cry again. 
Dabi spoke next after finding his voice finally. "My little flame. You don't know how long we've dreamed of seeing you again....Our wish finally came true..." He said softly as he tried to compose himself yet failed because their son was alive and right in front of them. 

Hawks was the first to reluctantly let go. "Baby Bird we're never gonna let you go ever again. Ever." He said with a shaky smile while Dabi nodded. 

Blaze couldn't find his voice at the moment so he gave a sad smile and nodded. 

The family was back together and now they had a new mission. 

Teaching those heroes just who they messed with....

Those heroes are in for a big surprise. What will be the outcome of this mission? Find out...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alrighty My lovelies! Here's the chapter I promised! I hope y'all enjoyed because the next one will be the fight everyone will remember... So stay tuned! 

Until next time, My lovelies! Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*