TᕼE TᖇᑌE ᑭᕼOEᑎI᙭ ᕼᗩᔕ ᗩᖇᖇIᐯEᗪ

Howdy Howdy, my lovelies! two chapters in one day! OMG Hahaha! Anyway! Hope y'all enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meeting room 3 days later.

Blaze was in his special chair made by Kirishima and Ash after him and Blaze recovered fully. 
Ash was sitting down next to Sero and across from Blaze all shy and clinging to Sero looking slightly scared. This emotion was not new nor is it normal for Ash. for him to be scared he has to have a damn good reason to feel that emotion. 

Blaze was sitting next to Kirishima and he was not happy at all. He sat with his back stiffly straight and his eyes had shown his anger and how angry he was. 
Denki and Mina looked worried and Bakugou was not happy either honestly. Sero was protective of Ash while Blaze stood slightly towering over the table and towering over Kirishima and walked around the table glaring directly at Denki and Mina ready to snap. 

Ash hid his face into Sero's chest trying to keep his sobs quiet. Sero kept holding his tightly and comforting him glaring at Denki and Mina and giving them a deep low protective growl. 
Denki looked scared and confused. "W-What did we do? Why are you two mad? Why does Bakugou look more upset at us than usual?" He asked blatantly playing naïve and trying, and failing, to play innocent. 

This Question pissed Blaze, Sero, and Bakugou even more pissed. But Mina's comment sent them all over the edge. especially Blaze. 

Mina looked confident.
"We didn't do anything wrong. I bet Ash lied to you and said something nasty about us. Little runt has always been like that since he started hanging out with us. Punish him instead." She said which made Ash whimper and unable to suppress his sobs and whimpering. muttering over  'Don't punish me please I'll do anything I'll be a good boy don't hurt me don't scream at me don't yell at me no no no no no no'
Sero looked shocked as did Bakugou, Kirishima, and Blaze. 

Blaze broke a pencil in his hand with no problem at all. Denki let out a 'meep' and hid behind mina but even Mina was trying to find a place to hide. 

Blaze's eyes started glowing brighter and brighter with rage. He was so angry with these two that he didn't notice his blue phoenix wings made an appearance. He snapped and broke a chair into millions of pieces by throwing it at the wall near the door and he started yelling at Denki and Mina who looked downright terrified. 

"DO  YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WORDS CAN DO TO PEOPLE?! YOU OUTRIGHT IGNORED ASH AND YOU BLATANTLY  DENIED ALL OF THAT AND CALLED HIM A RUNT!!!! HE IS TRAUMATIZED ENOUGH AS IT IS!!!! HE CLEARLY WENT THROUGH SO MUCH SHIT ALREADY GROWING UP AND YOU TRAUMATIZED HIM MORE BY STATING THAT HE WAS GONNA BE PUNISHED WHEN HE FUCKING WASN'T!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! NO MISSIONS FOR TWO FOR 4 MONTHS!!! CLEARLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FRIENDSHIP AND FAMILY  SO YOU BETTER FUCKING LEARN OR I WILL THROW YOU BOTH TO THOSE FLESH EATING UNDEAD BEASTS OUT THERE AND HAVE YOU FIGHT ON YOUR OWN FOR SURVIVAL!!"
He huffed and pointed out the door. "Leave and go to your rooms. I will find a way to have you both punished but for now suffer with your own ideas." He said with a slight echo in his voice which made them obey very quickly running to their rooms. 

Blaze sighed and looked at Ash walking calmly to him placing a comforting hand on his head. 
Ash flinched a bit before looking up at Blaze. "I'm not gonna get punished right?..." He asked timidly which he relaxed after Blaze shook his head negatively. "You're not getting punished because you did nothing wrong. just get a bit more rest. let me deal with those two idiots. you shouldn't have gotten ignored like that. you're health and safety are important to me and everyone here. Eiij had reasons for how he acted and Bakugou and Sero at least checked on you. I thank you for healing me though. don't worry about patrol or anything. rest. you need it." He said softly and gave him a comforting smile. 

Ash smiled shyly back and nodded. "Okay...Thank you. and I couldn't just leave you injured. you mean the world to us. the universe to Kiri. I'd beat myself up if I didn't help you somehow." He said softly. He yawned and felt really tired. He fell asleep in Sero's arms mumbling 'family...'
Blaze smiled and walked off talking to Kirishima and Bakugou while Sero carried Ash back to their room and stayed by his side while he recovered a bit more. 

The punishment for Denki and Mina was still being decided though...

...What fate does Denki and Mina face? Find out in the next chapter...
____________________________________________________________________
Okie Dokie! Here's chapter 9! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! 
Until next time my lovelies! 

CIao~!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears in thin air*