🆃🅷🅴 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅾🆁 🅱🆄🅽🅺🅴🆁

Howdy Howdy my lovely pack! Ember here with my amazing bestie, Hotwings2k23! They helped me make this story and I'm proud to call him my brother! Anywho, ON WITH THE STORY! Enjoy~! Teehee~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a few days after the gate incident. The school was at that point already overrun by flesh-eating undead creatures...The teachers had gathered as many students as they could and herded them to a bunker. particularly now known as The Survivor Bunker. 
The Bunker had their rooms and pretty much had everything they needed. 
Ash and the BakuSquad had a little singing battle with Monoma who thought he could sing better than the BakuSquad. Ash got annoyed at that so now they were in the middle of singing. 

Ash, Kirishima, and Denki were really good singing and dancing together as a team and in perfect sync. 
Ash was tired of this little child's play so he sang a different song with his quirk slightly enhancing his singing adding a slight echo to his voice making his voice stronger. 

This was about protecting The BakuSquad's Honor. They've had his back since the first day of school so he just couldn't stand by and let 1B taint their name. 

An hour later...

Soon the singing battle was over and The BakuSquad was victorious thanks to their teamwork and persistence while refusing to back down. 

Ash, Kirishima, Denki, Bakugou, Sero, and Mina all hung out just talking and having fun. Ash was praised for his singing which made him a bit shy and started blushing at the praises but he couldn't take all the credit. 

Ash giggled a bit shyly and responded in his usual quiet voice. "I can't take all the credit. You all did amazing. Kiri and Nari as my back up, Ai-chan with her Key-tar skills, Han on drums, and Baku with his guitar. I wouldn't have won on my own. This was a team effort and I think all the praise goes to everyone in this group. Not just me...though I-I appreciate you guys having so much faith in me.." He said with a shy smile. 
The fact that Ash said more than a few words shocked everyone but they all smile and laugh with each other. Although that wasn't the last time they'd see Monoma and all of Class 1B.  

This isn't going to be the last time the Squad sees them but they are always prepared for a battle no matter what. For now they'll celebrate this victory. 

Ash fell asleep on the floor on the floor with his head in Kirishima's lap while being covered with his Eraserhead blanket and little new red riot Plushie. He was comfortable and content so he let himself smile softly as he slept. the others all slowly relaxed and soon fell asleep as well. they'll need it to go on their first supply run and soon have to fight those undead creatures that ruined their fun day in the first place. 

They all look forward to their revenge....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie Dokie my lovely pack! Here is chapter 2! I hope y'all enjoyed reading it because more chapters will be coming your way! Have fun and Be safe! 

Until next time, my lovelies! Ciao! 

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*