ᖴᖇOᗰ ᕼEᖇO TO ᐯIᒪᒪᗩIᑎ....

Howdy Howdy my lovely pack! Ember here with chapter 5! Enjoy~! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a few days since Bakugou, Sero, Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Blaze, and Ash left the bunker. Ash was trying so hard to hold back tears from the emotional damage done to him by his family and the heroes he looked up to. 
Ash's voice healed completely after taking severe damage but not permanent damage luckily. 
Now Ash was on the roof of the base they made in the city singing his heart out not caring that the entire city could hear him due to his quirk making his voice echo throughout the city but it couldn't be pinpointed to a certain place which means he got control of his quirk. 
While Ash was singing he started crying and everyone could hear the anguish he felt after being betrayed. 

After singing he broke down completely and let out a sonic scream filled with pain and anguish. 
Bakugou, Blaze, and the others ran up to the roof and were shocked to see Ash finally breaking down and letting out all his pain. 
Kirishima jogged over and pulled Ash into a comforting hug which made him cry even more. 
Ash cried so much that he cried himself to sleep in Kirishima's arms clinging to him tightly and desperately. 
Ash looked so vulnerable and small so the group made their decision. 
They were going to do whatever it takes to protect Ash and each other. 

A little later

Kirishima put Ash to bed and walked to the meeting room where the rest of the group was waiting. 
"Okay so I'm not the only one tired of being a hero, right? Because what those so called 'heroes' did was cruel and heartless. Eraserhead hurt his own child! Who the fuck does that?!" Kirishima growled out. which was a first. they seen him pissed a few times. but not to this extent. Kirishima, the positive guy of the group, was cursing. 
The others nodded and Blaze took this opportunity and started talking. 
"How about you join the League? at least there you'll all be protected, appreciated, and taken care of. No one will hurt you, abandon you, or betray you." Blaze said to the group. 
Bakugou didn't even hesitate as he nodded in agreement. The others followed in suit. 
Blaze gave an approving proud smile. "It's settled then. Welcome to the league, BakuSquad. while fighting you are to call me, Onslaught." He said softly but also in a more leader-type tone. They all nodded. 
As soon as Ash woke up they informed him so he also agreed to joining the league and promised he was going to be a loyal member no matter what. 

Although what the group was unaware of was that Blaze, A.K.A Onslaught leader of the league, was more special then they thought. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie let me know what y'all think of this chapter. also TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! lol I'm making up for not finishing the previous chapter yesterday. It's a bit short so my deepest apologies. I hope y'all enjoyed~! 

Until next time, my lovelies! 

Ciao~!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*