T͎h͎e͎ ͎S͎u͎p͎p͎l͎y͎ ͎R͎u͎n͎ ͎a͎n͎d͎.͎.͎.͎B͎a͎k͎u͎g͎o͎u͎'͎s͎ ͎B͎r͎o͎t͎h͎e͎r͎?͎!͎

Howdy Howdy my lovelies! Ember here and this chapter has a bit action in it. My apologies if the action scenes aren't good. I am not skilled with writing action scenes. so apologies in advance. Also for anyone wondering Yes Ash is apart of the BakuSquad. Enjoy~!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Morning...
The BakuSquad had gotten ready for their supply run wearing their group outfits. Every group has their outfits to fit their groups. For the BakuSquad it was tactical armor with long combat boots with their own colors to tell them apart. they all where trench coats with their colors as well but the rest of their outfits were black and their masks were also their colors. 
Ash had on dark grey combat boots with his dark grey trench coat and dark grey mask but the rest of him black and his personal weapons are twin swords and a Dark Grey Concealed Suppressed Hushpuppy Glock.

Kirishima had dark red combat boots, a dark red trench coat, and a dark red mask while the rest of his armor was black. His personal weapons were spiked golf clubs and a Dark Red Concealed Suppressed FNX-45 Tactical

Mina had dark pink combat boots, a dark pink trench coat, and a dark pink mask while the rest of her armor was black. Her personal weapons were a bo-staff and kunai with a Dark Pink Concealed Suppressed FNX-45 Tactical Threaded Barrel

Sero had white combat boots, a white trench coat, and a white mask while the rest of his armor was black. His personal weapons were throwing stars, a spear, and a White Concealed Suppressed Ruger Mark IV

Denki had dark yellow combat boots, a dark yellow trench coat, and a dark yellow mask while the rest of his armor was black. His personal weapons were a couple iron pipes with nails ,a spiked bat, and a Dark Yellow Concealed Suppressed HK45 Compact Tactical.

Bakugou had dark orange combat boots, a dark orange trench coat, and a dark orange mask while the rest of his armor was black. His person weapons were a scythe, sais, and a Dark Orange Concealed Suppressed Nighthawk Custom GRP

Yes, they have guns and know how to use them.

The BakuSquad made their way through the city patrolling and keeping an eye out for any danger. 
It was as the world was telling them off because as soon as they got to a grocery store to stock up on food and other needed supplies they heard groaning which made the group tense.
They ran out into the streets and went back to back in a circle ready to fight. 
Ash used his siren scream and pushed back some of the undead hell-beasts which was the signal to start fighting. Bakugou was slightly overwhelmed and knocked down. Ash saw this and screamed. 
"BAKU!" He pushed back a few zombies and ran to him followed by Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Mina but he was too far away. That's when they saw a shadowy figure jump out of nowhere and rescue him. As soon as it was safe they finally got to the unknown male and instantly ran to Bakugou. 
Once seeing that he was okay and not injured they looked at the unknown male and bowed. 
"Thank you for saving our friend. We owe you our lives." Ash had stated which the others agreed.
The male smirked. "Please, you think I'd leave my dear brother in danger like that? Just take care of him. That's all I ask..Although I might come visit once in a while to check in on how he's doing. hopefully he's treated well otherwise there will be consequences..." The figure said with a fanged grin. What he said was no threat. It was a promise.
Bakugou stood up and walked to the figure and in front of the group. "Guys this is my brother, Blaze." He said softly with a rare smile and looked at his brother. "Blaze, these are my friends; Shitty-hair, Mini-insomniac, Raccoon-eyes, Soy Sauce Face, and Dunce-face." He said softly looking absolutely serious. 
The names were weird but did not faze the group at all. 
Ash bowed respectfully. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Baku talked a lot about ya." He said softly. "Although I feel like we should save the rest of the greetings later." He said with a slight chuckle. 

After the fight and stuffing their bags and backpacks full of much needed, and wanted, supplies...

Ash sighed and stood facing Blaze. "Now that the threat has been neutralized the greetings with everyone can continue. Though I must admit that you have quite the skills." He complimented, which was rare because Ash Yamazawa NEVER complimented ANYONE outside of their group.
Ash backed up and let the others greet Blaze standing next to Bakugou. 

This was gonna be an interesting friendship. He'll definitely note to never be on Blaze's bad side..

And thus that's how the friendship with the BakuSquad and Blaze blossomed....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie Dokie! Hope this okay cuz I had a fun time trying with the action scene. Again, I am not so skilled in creating action scenes of any kind. But I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what ya think so far in the comments! 

Until next time my lovely pack! Ciao~!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*