Chapter 13 Alcohol problem and lockdown

Martin's POV

After Jessica came home from her jog this morning, I was gonna go and apologize to her about how rude I was being yesterday and tell her that I was being an idiot. I really liked her and was gonna tell her that until I walked passed the kitchen and over heard her talking about some guy she just met and about how he was nice to her and that she liked him m. I was furious at that point . I was so mad that I didn't even get a chance to show her how I felt . I know I should've just told her but I was so jealous . I wanted her to feel the same so I devised a plan . I would pretend to be mad at her and make her jealous.

We had breakfast and I saw her texting someone and smiling . I didn't like it one bit . Suddenly my idiot of a sister decided to speak up and say she was texting her "Romeo" , I was so jealous that I couldn't control the words that came out of my mouth, so I told Laura to shut up and mind her own business.
I got withering gazes from everyone at the table. Jess got pissed and told me to mind my own business as well . Her mom and dad got extremely mad at her and I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty that she got scolded because of me . She then left the table and went out of the house somewhere .

Smart Martin, very smart . Why the hell do I always manage to screw things up? I'm gonna stick to my plan.

After breakfast I went up to Rafa and started flirting with her, then I asked her out on a date . I didn't really like Rafaela like I liked Jess but I wanted to make Jessica jealous and this was the only thing I could do . Don't get me wrong , Rafa is a great girl. Smart and beautiful , but she wasn't really my type .

We went for a picnic in the park and walked along the lake side , and when we got back we saw Laura and Jessica watching a show and laughing their asses off , gosh , Jessica had such an amazing laugh . But it was time to make her jealous so I ignored Jessica's presence which she seemed confused about and then to make everything more believable I kissed Rafa on the cheek and went upstairs.

I glanced at her a last time and she seemed pissed , looks like my plan was working .

After about an hour I went downstairs to see that they had arranged the dining table and had everything set up . It looked really beautiful so again I ignored Jessica's presence and complimented Rafa on the table . It turns out it was Jessica who did all the arrangements so I decided to diss her about it .

I gotta admit , her comebacks were smooth and I wasn't expecting it, she even made a comeback about how I rolled my eyes at her.

I went back upstairs with Rafa to show her some of my work and I heard voices from downstairs , everyone must be in the dining room by no. Rafa had invited me to come along on their trip to a haunted mansion for 2 days and she told me that Jessica was fine with it . At first I was confused but then I found out that her new "friend" was gonna be coming with us , no wonder she didn't mind , I swear if I see this guy I might want to punch him.

We went downstairs into the dining room and found everyone seated. I looked over at Jessica and beside her was my best friend Julian, they were talking and they seemed happy. What the hell did I miss ? I decided to speak up and he was also surprised to see me here , it turns out he was the guy Jessica was talking about.

I couldn't stop the jealousy forming inside of me, they were talking to each other all throughout the dinner and the only thing I did was stare at them. They were even wearing matching clothes. Everyone was talking about the haunted house and I didn't notice until Rafa put her arm around me and said they needed guys to protect them from ghosts . I looked over at Jessica and she had a slight chuckle on her face at how clingy Rafa must've looked.

After dinner, we went out and put the bags in the cars. Julian was helping Jessica and being his gentleman self.

I was too jealous to do shit so I got into Jessica's car and sat in the passenger seat , that pissed her off because in the end it led to an argument.