Chapter 21 Surprise DJ

Martin's POV

I woke up and passed by Rafa's room to see how she was doing. She wasn't really my girlfriend but we were dating so I wasn't gonna be an ass to her.

I slowly opened her door to find her, Jessica and Laura asleep. Rafa was on the floor. Laura was on the couch and Jessica was sprawled across the bed. I also happened to notice that the room was a complete disaster . Pillow feathers were everywhere and everything was so messy . I looked over at Jess and saw how beautiful she looked when she was asleep. I trailed my eyes on her then noticed that her stomach was showing due to the way she was sleeping. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was beautiful . I finally snapped out of it when I saw Laura shifting in her sleep . I quickly got out of there.

I went downstairs, made some cereal and went back to my room to work on my set . I was performing at a venue tonight here in LA so I had to prepare everything .

After I finished working, I closed my laptop then got showered and changed. I decided to invite Rafa and Jess along to the show tonight . I wanted Jess to see me perform because every girl falls for me when they see me perform, or so I've heard. Maybe she'll change her mind about me.

I've got my plan all set to impress her.

_______

Jessica's POV

I woke up feeling giddy. There were literally pillow feathers all around me and I felt like I was on cloud 9. It was a bit silly but I liked it . I heard my phone ring so I decided to pick it up.

"Morning Jess" I heard Julian say

"Heeeeyy, how's it going ?" I asked

"Everything's going great now that I'm talking to you "

"Awww" I cooed

"So , I just finished arranging my set list. I'm performing at a venue in downtown LA tonight and I wanted to invite my beautiful girlfriend. Are you down ?"

"Heck yeah , I'm up down , I'm everywhere . I'll be there" I said happily

He laughed at my silly reply.

"Great , I'll send you the details for tonight. You're VIP." I could practically feel the smirk on his face. He was trying to impress me and it was working.

"Looking forward to it" I cheered happily

"See you tonight beautiful" He flirted

"See ya tonight"

I hung up the phone and decided to go take a shower . I wasn't going to bother Rafa with my hair and makeup today. "I am going to have to learn to do it on my own" I thought to myself feeling determined.

After I took a shower, I dressed in some sweatpants and a tank top and put my hair in a top knot.

I opened my bag of untouched makeup and looked at it hopelessly. I started with my foundation. I spread it across my face and continued with the rest of my makeup which looked really light in the end. Just the way I liked it . I did pretty good for my first time which I know it's a bit silly but I always go natural so I never really knew how to play with this stuff.

I straightened my hair and picked out an outfit for tonight . I looked through my closet and found a pair of silver studded shorts which I thought would be appropriate since it was an EDM show . I picked out a plain white tank top and put my leather jacket over it . I paired it with my black leather vans since I was gonna be dancing and I didn't want to kill my feet .

Once I was done I looked at myself in the mirror . Damn , I had to admit I looked pretty damn good and I did it without Rafa's help . I'm proud of myself .

Julian texted me the address and told me to meet him there at 7:30 pm .

"Hey Jess , Martin is inviting us out tonight . Wanna come?" Rafa came into my room and asked

"Dude , don't you ever knock ?" I yelled back from my bathroom while touching up my makeup .

"Nope , I'm here to get you re... Woah woah woah , where are you going and who made you look good??" Rafa asked surprised

"I did it myself. I figured that I shouldn't bother you anymore " I said with a chuckle

"So it looks like Martin already invited you considering you're ready" She smirked

"Actually, Julian invited me out so, I'm going out with him tonight" I said happily

"Well then I bet he'll drool all over you because you look stunning!" She gushed

I smiled at her

"Anyways, have fun" She yelled walking out of my room

"Thanks !" I yelled back

__________________

Martin's POV

I was waiting in the car for the girls , Rafa said she would make sure that Jessica came with us.

Rafa came to the car but Jess was nowhere to be seen.

She sat in the seat next to me and spoke up .

"Well , it looks like we'll be going without her . Julian already invited her out tonight . And she did her own hair and makeup and outfit. I'm so proud of her , she looks stunning " She gushed

My jaw clenched when I heard that she was going out with Julian. I wonder where he was taking her. Damn it, my plan is never going to work . I sighed and drove to the venue. I heard there was another DJ performing tonight but I didn't know who. We'll just see what happens. I'm beyond disappointed that Jess can't come . Now she'll never get to watch me perform .

We reached the venue and when I saw the DJ headlining alongside me, my jaw dropped. No way.