Chapter 27 Another breakup

After having dinner , which consisted of cheeseburgers because we decided to switch up the pizza shenanigan. Martin , Julian , Rafa and I were all sitting in the living room watching some Spongebob. Well, actually I was the only one watching it . the rest were all on their phones.

Technology , I thought shaking my head . It was so silent with only the TV sound going . but it wasn't awkward or anything . It was actually a nice kind of silence . Well that is until Martin decided to break it.

"Uhhhh Rafa , I've been thinking about something" He trailed awkwardly scratching the back of his neck .

"What were you thinking about babe" She said and I let out a low giggle. They weren't even a couple yet and she's already calling him babe .

"Well , uhhhh . I don't know how to put this but uhmmm I don't think we should date anymore " He said letting out a cough at the end

"Whattttt ?? Why ?" Rafa asked, immediately going to sit beside him

"We aren't a couple or anything and I really like you as a friend , you're super awesome and lovely but I think we should just stay friends " He said more confidently this time .

The look on Rafa's face was priceless .

"Drama" I said letting out a chuckle. I don't mean to be rude or anything but this was just too funny .

"Shut up Jessica" She said and bolted upstairs

"DRAMA QUEEN" I yelled, well I don't deny I'm also a drama queen because when Julian and I broke up I locked myself for 5 days , but it was different . Julian and I were already together . Martin and Rafa weren't even a couple so I think she took a step ahead of her expectations.

"Don't be such a meany Messy Jessie ,Oh and Martijn you wanna tell me why you made my daughter upset" My dad said as he walked into the living room .

"Well sir , we didn't really work out so I just told her I couldn't do this anymore . It was better than taking our relationship further and only breaking her heart in the process " He said confidently. Smart answer though

"Fair enough son. But I don't like seeing my daughter get hurt . So Jessica ,why don't you go and apologize to your sister." He said looking at me

"Pfffttt , over my dead body"

"Well unless you really want to be a dead body , you'll go and apologize to Rafa" He said with a challenging glare.

"I dare you" I said glaring back

"I'm coming for ya" He said charging towards me

"Okay okay. I'll go, but I'll do it my way" I said and ran upstairs to her hallway. Oh thank God her door was closed

I walked past her door yelling a "Sorry you're such a loser" and ran back downstairs .

Blocking my way was my dad standing there crossed arms not looking very happy .

"What now?" I said throwing my arms for a dramatic effect

"That's not what I meant when I told you to apologize

"Fiiinnneeee" I whined then went back upstairs . I knocked on her door and she yelled a "Go away"

I went in anyway . She was lying in her bed under all her pillows , gosh she looked like a wreck. Was that how I looked when I went through a breakup ? Eghh I don't even wanna know . Good thing she was easy to cheer up .

"Look Rafa , I'm sorry okay . But you didn't exactly try and cheer me up when I went through a break up . I was just messing with ya okay ?" I said and removed all the pillows from her face