Chapter 17 Cancelled project and liars

Jessie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling really crappy. I was in no mood to do anything. I felt like I should just to lay in bed and die in my crappy sorrows .
I remembered that Julian wanted to work on a track with me and we already had some great ideas. I'm not confident about it , god all my friends already knew I produce music and I'm sure Rafa already told the fam by now. I'm gonna feel so bad for doing this . I got out my phone and texted Julian .

"Hey Julian ! I don't really know how to say this but I'm just gonna get straight to the point , I don't really wanna continue working on our track"

He almost immediately texted back

"What the heck Jessica ? 80% of the ideas are yours"

"I know, and I want you to take the credit" I replied

"Don't do this Jess , you told me this was you dream and these ideas are gonna be huge"

"I'm sorry Julian , I just don't wanna do it. "Take credit , do whatever you want but I don't want anything to do with it"

"Could you at least tell me why?"

"To be honest , I don't even know why , I'm just in such a shitty mood and I don't wanna do anything"

"Okay , I'm sorry , and since you did 80% , I'm not gonna finish it either , I don't want to be taking credit for something that's not mine" He replied , he was so sweet and that made me feel terrible .

"No , I'm sorry , please don't hate me ?"

"Jess , I could never ever ever hate you , no matter what you decided then its okay"

"Thanks Julian"

With that , I got up and took a shower.

I decided I was just gonna stay at home today so I pulled on some sweatpants and a loose shirt then put my hair into a top knot . I honestly didn't care if I looked like crap because that's how I felt, like crap .

I went downstairs into the kitchen to see my mom sitting there with a newspaper and coffee

"Care to explain to me exactly what the hell happened yesterday ?" My mother said

"Not really, same as always" I replied in a bored tone

"Oh really ? Then would you please explain to me why Antonia's parents called saying there were red choke marks all over her neck ?" She said seriously , shit I gotta go visit Antonia and see if she's okay.

"Trust me , you wouldn't believe me if I told you" I said

"I don't care , sit down and speak young lady" My mother said seriously. I mean what the heck ? You guys are the ones who let us go again .

"Okay , I'll get straight to the point , there are legit ghosts in that house " I said

"Okay Jessica, I'm in no joking mood. What really happened to Antonia? She won't tell anyone what happened but I know you guys had alcohol even after Jake took them away. My theory is that you guys were drunk and unintentionally got into a fight with Antonia. Who brought the alcohol Jessica?"

"Mom , I swear I'm not bullshitting you , there was a serious presence in that house , everyone saw it ." I said in defense.

It's a haunted house , as I said before there is bound to be a presence but she just doesn't want to believe it. Jake has the Polaroid from yesterday. Yes. I have proof ! I'm sure he did burn it because he said I would be going with him .

"Mind your language young lady , and do you really expect me to believe that ?" she asked. "I don't care what happened, I want to know who brought the alcohol or else you're grounded and I'm calling everyone's parents to ground them as well."