Chapter 37 Dress shopping at home

"Guys, for the last time. I don't wanna have an album release party. Please don't make him do this mom?" I looked over at my mom with a pleading look

"Honey, as much as I would like to help you out, I also think that the album release party is a great idea, I really don't see why you're against it"

Why I'm complaining is because again, my dad wants to pay for everything and he wants to get a party planner and he wants it to be huge. And I really don't want everyone to think that I can throw a big party because of my parents ' money, I wanna be able to do that by myself but nooooooooo even Jordy and Robbert agreed to it so I guess I have to deal with it.

"Well okay fine, but I get to choose who I invite"

"Alright just as long as you don't complain about the arrangements and everything and leave it all up to your father"

"Mhhhmmm, I'm going up to my room "

I went up to my room and tried to think of who I wanted at my party.

I decided I'd make a list

-DVBBS
-Julian
-Jasmine
-Daan
-Avicii
-Nervo twins
-Robbert
-Jordy
-Close friends
-Family members / cousins, aunts, uncles etc..
-Martijn

That's basically it. I really didn't want more people at my party, so I sent out invitations to all of them

~

Later that night I got a text from Martijn saying he wouldn't be able to make it to the party because he had a show in Sydney. I was a little bit, no scratch that, really upset about that. I really want him to be there.

I texted him back

~It's alright, I understand :) Have fun at your show .

He almost immediately replied back with a

~ Thanks Jess, you're the best.

I was completely jet lagged and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and realised that the party was in two days and I needed to find something to wear since my dad said it was going to be a formal event. I needed serious help and I knew exactly who could be of great assistance.

I immediately dialed her number

"Jess you piece of shit, I've missed you so much, how are you, how's life, how's everything?" she asked, well more like yelled into the phone

"Hi Antonia, I've missed you too. And you know the album release party thing, I sent you an invitation last night"

(A.N. If you're wondering who Antonia is, she's in Jessica's squad if you remember them from some chapters back. Basically a recap. Besides Jasmine, there's Marta :The hopeless romantic. Antonia: The fashion forward chick. And Arte: The social butterfly.)

"Yeah, it seems so exciting"

"Well, I don't know what to wear and-"

"Girl, say no more. I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Alright see ya then" I said and hung up

I took a quick shower and got dressed into some leggings black Adidas leggings, my Nike airs, a regular red halter crop top and a black bomber jacket. As for hair, I just put it in a messy bun because I was too lazy to do anything else.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast before Anto got here so we could leave and find some stuff at the mall.

A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door to see Anto who had a big clothes rack behind her, each outfit was covered up in a plastic bag.